Worst injury feeling ever

Wouldn’t say it’s an injury but I had a bad time with kidney stones like 10 years ago.

I was visiting my parents for the weekend and we went out for dinner on the first night. After the dinner I head to bed and like 2-3 hours later, I get awaken by excruciating pain. The pain is so crazy my body is working at the lowest capacity. I can’t even use my legs to get outta bed, legit barrel roll.

My mom hears me making noise in the room and rushes in and sees me on the floor. I can’t even string together a coherent sentence so she hurried up and gets me in the car to head to the ER. Thank god for heated seats because at this point I’m cold as hell because of the pain. We get to the ER and while we’re at the admitting desk I puke into the wastebasket, bathroom was too far. Once that happens theyre realizing somethings wrong. I see the doc and get a scan and they confirm I have a kidney stone and give me all the drugs and say I should pass it in 2-3 days.

Bruh, 3 days later it’s even worse. I’m dying. Breathing even feels painful. Like I’m constantly being punched by Canelo to the side of my body. I go back to my primary care physican and they’re like “eh yah you need surgery” as in the first time I went to the ER they shoulda admitted me and scheduled me for the treatment. Smh.

anyway I go back to the hospital, get admitted and they realize they need to give me the electroshock treatment to break the stone up. I wouldn’t wish kidney stones on my worst enemy. Truly the worst pain ever experienced in my 30 years on earth

-Heel bruise while drunkenly wrestling. Was limping for a good 2 weeks.

-Tweaked SI joint working out. Hella uncomfortable. Had to heat my lower back for like a month.

-Broke my wrist snowboarding. It actually hurt worse when the doctor set the bone.

-Not an injury but I had my wisdom teeth out while awake and on local anesthesia that didn't really work. Felt like I was in the movie Hostile being tortured. Left the dentist office shaking.

-Sprained my ankle several times hooping. Always happened coming down on someone's foot rebounding. Always.

-Working a landscaping job I accidentally weed whacked a bumble bee nest (I guess they live in the ground). Got stung a dozen times. Through my jeans even. There was always an old wives tale that they don't sting. Yeah right. Their stingers actually don't have barbs so they can sting multiple times. F'd me up.

balldontlie206 balldontlie206 I've heard kidney stones are hell.

Someone needs to post a pic or do something to get that finger the hell outta the gallery.
giphy.gif

140-1407304_funny-face-wallpaper-cute-fingers.jpg

7094b8d873d05c59e6fc898affe88745.jpg

Only broke one bone. Collar bone sophomore year diving for a TD. Nasty stabbing pain but I healed quick and made it back it time for basketball season. Might have rushed it since it never set back in properly but still have full range of motion.

never got surgery but still got hurt regardless.... when i was younger around 10 years old i forget how old i was but i decided to go on my bike and ride down a neighbors driveway with my eyes closed...their driveway was kinda steep and i closed my eyes and drove by it with my bicycle and thought i was good but nah flipped over my bike and got cuts all over my knee, arms and even my forehead.....stupid decision on my part but i was young and didnt know better smh... another story i was actually older but just wild immature this was actually a few years ago in 2014 and i was 32 at the time and was drinking heavy.... i was walking on my way to my car drunk AF and tripped over a curb blind sided.... i done got cuts on my face but even worse my right arm was absolutely done.... i fell so hard that i tore my right rotator cuff... i went to the dr and they gave me a shot on my shoulder so i was good to go... but every time i drop a duece and wipe my *** with my right arm there some clicking going on with my right shoulder.... no pain at all but it does sound concerning smh...

Last edited:
Severe hip sprain via basketball. Went up for a block on a dude who had a fast break. Tried to LeBron iguadola block his ***. Ended up catching his leg in air and landing backwards hip first into the center steel post between the gym double doors that was behind the hoop. Honestly, it wasn't sharp pain, but it was strong debilitating pain. Essentially stunned my pelvic floor and struggled to walk to my car (I was KO'd for that game and season). Drove home and called my gf to the car to help me out of it.

She evaluated me (PT background) and found that I sprained my pubic symphysis. Essentially an injury women get from giving birth. But impact into a steel door frame shifted mine so she had pushed down on it and felt a pop and that's how she knew.

X-ray was negative but I was cooked for a solid 12-16 months...couldn't run at full speed, plevic floor hurt, stairs. It was the stupidest most frustrating injury I've ever gotten. And it made me realize how much you use/need your pelvic floor, hip muscles.

Needless to say, I'm not gonna try and give someone an iguadola block again lol

Ive broken my collarbone, thumb, pinky, shoulder, foot. Also fell and fractured my hip when I tried to walk on my broken foot.

Pneumonia was worse than all of those. Really thought I was gonna die lol.

Back
Top Bottom