worst national anthem ever

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I'm dying.

Did Carl really think he could sing before he grabbed the mic, cus dude came out in the red suit and leopard shirt with the wet hair looking like reject fromColor Me Bad.

"Uh-oh, I'ma make up for it..."

Originally Posted by kobe85

lol @ R kelly's national anthem remix

2q1i00m.gif

Personally, I think the Anthem is not the time and place to be remixing and adding your little twist. I appreciate a simple one by someone like an opera singerwith a great voice that is all the emotion you need. I think of myself as not being uptight at all, but I think people dancing in the ring during the Anthem isridiculous. Everybody should be standing still I almost feel like you are not showing enough respect.

for real, there's a LOT of history behind the anthem. I'm not uptight, but I feel that should be taken seriously. Son had cats 2-steppin in the ring
smh.gif

i dont think a lot of people would have taken a stand and helped the girl like cheeks did

No it was perfectly fine, I guess I meant it more as my preference. Plus it's Marvin Gaye so there is a different element to me, like if some nobody didthe same exact performance I think I might think of it differently. The dancing is more to me as something that should never be happening. I kinda had thatgirl in mind from the youtube clip at the Cowboys game trying to add her Christina Aguilera into it, that sounded bad to me. I mean as long as you don'tmess up the words I think that is by far the worst way to mess it up. I remember I was at some game where they had an opera singer and I thought it was greatbecause of how they could draw it out I could feel it more I guess I would say.

xmr210x wrote:
rome used to kill me with this.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kat Deluna needs to off herself for tryna sing on the Anthem like she is Whitney or something. She mad nobody takes her serious as a singer.

And that R. Kelly remix was actually pretty good. I'm might need an audio rip of that.�But the dancing in the ring was OD as hell though.

Originally Posted by kdawg

There's trying and singing badly and then there's Roseanne - that was just disrespectful. It sounded like she was intentionally singing badly.

Yeah it was a joke. She tried to sing it badly.
laugh.gif

jerseymizzle wrote:
Originally Posted by kc24688

Personally, I think the Anthem is not the time and place to be remixing and adding your little twist. I appreciate a simple one by someone like an opera singer with a great voice that is all the emotion you need. I think of myself as not being uptight at all, but I think people dancing in the ring during the Anthem is ridiculous. Everybody should be standing still I almost feel like you are not showing enough respect.
i can agree with you on the dancing in the ring part, but you're saying this is a bad rendition?

http://www.youtube.com/v/QRvVzaQ6i8A&hl=en&fs=1

I think it's awful.

The National Anthem isn't something you put your own spin on. It doesn't require, nor is it enhanced by, individual interpretations/styles.

Each person's voice is unique - that's individualistic enough.

Marvin tried to turn the song into a lounge club act and I think it was disrespectful.

National Anthem + great voices = all you need.

roll.gif
man i have to listen to carl lewis at least once a month. "oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooohhohohhhhhh"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

so this a while back
I actually think this was pretty good without the echo and the little flub in the beginning. He's got avery powerful voice...

M!ke

can't blame michael bolton for screwing up a little bit with all that reverb from the stadium.

carl lewis will always be the worst cause he actually tried, even though roseanne's was horrible.

Back
Top Bottom