Worst pair of shoes you ever bought vol: it is a sneaker forum, remember?

vroomlicious.jpg

Nike Air Flight Vroomlicious (Allan Houston's I Think)

These things gave my blisters blisters

really ? you must wore low socks, I have two of those same pair & cw .............and i love them. =D

really ? you must wore low socks, I have two of those same pair & cw .............and i love them. =D

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Low top AF1's, I've had maybe five pair in my life and had a bad experience with them all.

laugh.gif
 I would have stopped after the first!

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Low top AF1's, I've had maybe five pair in my life and had a bad experience with them all.

laugh.gif
 I would have stopped after the first!

Really, this got moved? Not brand, nor even type of shoe specific. Thought it belonged in General more so than any where else. Whatever...

Really, this got moved? Not brand, nor even type of shoe specific. Thought it belonged in General more so than any where else. Whatever...

LOL at the ruthlessness, I bought some 30 dollar vans slip on i never wore. and hyperdunks i liked how it looks but never liked weawring them. Dont like to ball in them dont like to wear them casually.

LOL at the ruthlessness, I bought some 30 dollar vans slip on i never wore. and hyperdunks i liked how it looks but never liked weawring them. Dont like to ball in them dont like to wear them casually.

payed retail for the laser XV's and havent worn them to this day....

payed retail for the laser XV's and havent worn them to this day....

man the countdown pack IV's and XI's are tied for me. gotta be the most uncomfortable blistering-toe shoes ever.

man the countdown pack IV's and XI's are tied for me. gotta be the most uncomfortable blistering-toe shoes ever.

my worst pair of shoes was some clarks like men's mules. I had my mom buy them for me at marshalls like 9 yrs ago in HS, I wore them to school one day with no socks and shorts and a polo on and got roasted. Never wore em again, like 2 months ago I was cleaning my room and found those joints, LOL'd for a bit and threw em in the good will bag. Crazy.

my worst pair of shoes was some clarks like men's mules. I had my mom buy them for me at marshalls like 9 yrs ago in HS, I wore them to school one day with no socks and shorts and a polo on and got roasted. Never wore em again, like 2 months ago I was cleaning my room and found those joints, LOL'd for a bit and threw em in the good will bag. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom