worst quality jordans ever?

2015 Bordeauxs. Toebox is messed up off the jump. 2011 version kills it in quality.

CDP 11s for sure were bad. That's the pair I currently own. Having owned 2 pairs of the 2001 11s before, the CDP versions are absolute garbage compared to those

Mars 4- Super thin leather and paint cracking

Cdp 11- Very uncomfortable, and the 23 peeling in the back

2009 Space jams- Thin and low patent leather

2010 White black red 2- Shiny hard stiff leather

2010 White black red 9/ University blue 9- Shiny hard stiff leather

2012 Olympic 6- Cheap leather

2012 Fire red 4- Cheap leather

2013 Fire red 5- Cheap leather

Last edited:
i don't really fuss about quality but i remember when they first retried the flint XIII we went on a road trip and i drove, and the motion of pressing the brake and gas creased the toes sumthin serious

i was like wtf lool

Last edited:
I think this debate is a great one and I would like to see a poll to see which shoe is the ultimate quality failure. I will say that quality is different from one person to the next. For example paint chipping is the worst for me, while creasing might be the worst for others, while overall comfort might be the worst for yet another person.

YO!

The military joints from 2006 were straight rubbish in terms of quality. I literally started tearing up after pulling dem ***** out the box.

chicago 1 from 2013, felt stiff as a cardboard 
sick.gif
mean.gif

CDP 11s hands down. Fakes were better built than those. And they had no zoom air padding in them whatsoever

Jordan 5s from 2013 IMO.. primarily the Grapes, Fire Red, and Black Tongues.

I don't mind creasing at all in shoes, but because the leather was so plasticy they ended up looking like folded up brittle cardboard rather than worn kicks.

Those fire red Vs...my God were the worst. As soon as I touched em, they were immediately relegated to bad weather kicks lol

Those fire red Vs...my God were the worst. As soon as I touched em, they were immediately relegated to bad weather kicks lol
Grass cutting kicks 2 months after release for me. Toe Box On OG cws in 2013 minus Laneys was :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
The Vs from 06-07 were also terrible quality. The paint chips off immediately ruining the best part of the shoe.

09 XII white/red are also absolutely terrible. One of the few grails I've ever passed on because the quality was trash.

Back
Top Bottom