Worst sports moment as a fan Vol. Derek Fisher 0.4 shot

fisher-4.jpg

eek.gif
mad.gif
it's just not fair.......

purely amazing shot.
but my worst moment as a basketball fan
4025661127a7042f3c6d6b235f4626dab20ea452fce16ced6c026337bc874924c00dcf10de5fd5e2aa14fe7b5fda79af0e3b7a177328e3a85531290fa02336608aa2e6afa099d4b6ebd73ee6a5d5946cdbea479915605

#@^^ you big shot bob
smh.gif

frown.gif

thats when i knew it was all over. i blamed this loss on my mom. she just kept talking while we were watching it and i wanted her to quit talking so bad andwhen he hit that i was just like
mad.gif
get the @^$% out of here now. i knowits dumb but you have to have some excuse(other than rasheed leaving him.)

MJ's first retirement
Falcons beat Vikings in '98 conference championship
Minnesota Gophers lose in '97 Final Four to Kentucky

Those moments probably hit me the hardest as a fan. Since then I honestly have not taken sports as seriously and it's a lot better. Especially followingthe teams I follow.

another memory about that shot, I was listening to a talk show on the radio trying to sleep, why during the summer idr, but i remember hearing JT "TheBrick" on Fox Sports Radio going nuts and as soon as i heard it, i got up, ran into the living room and got to see it live because of the delay-yeah imthat fast.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

My boys have taken too many L's the last couple years...I pick all of them...
<-----
frown.gif

well at least you guys are getting there every year unlike my maize and blue

Originally Posted by AirWing03

<-----
frown.gif

2nd place is just the first loser...no such thing as a good loss...

Originally Posted by AirWing03

<-----
frown.gif

2nd place is just the first loser...no such thing as a good loss...
Yeah but I'd rather go 10-2 than 3-9 and you guys have owned us for too long now. But I understand what you mean i.e. Detroit Pistons for thepast four years
But I like how were taking the high road on this
laugh.gif

the most recent would have to be the cowboys/ravens game this past year. when willis broke that long !#% run it seemed like dude was runnin for hours. then thevery next drive they broke another one. That was shameful

tomy romo playoff fumble against the seahawks

when roy lost to glen johnson. i thought he killed dude. after watchin roy dominate dudes for years(the greatest fighter ive ever seen imo) and then witnessingthat was difficult to watch.

Originally Posted by jmsole210

fisher-4.jpg

eek.gif
mad.gif
it's just not fair.......

pimp.gif
D fish. I remember watching this game with my Pops. I really thought itwas over when Duncan made that shot. Great moment, would've been even better had they won the championship that year.

Back
Top Bottom