Worst things you ate?

cottage cheese taste weird and the clumps dont help.

when i was a kid i grabbed a box of cookies from the top of the pantry. after scarfing like 2 or 3 i see ants on the floor. the realize theyre going up the wall. the realize theyre going up to the cookie box. i look at the cookie box and there were ants still on the box. i prob ate some ants.

at some family function, i was eating on some good *#! grey meat. then my cousin told me it was tongue. my stomach turned and i got lightheaded rightaway.

i once tried to drink ink cause i thought if it smells like grapes, it must taste like it. lolwut.

i dont !!%# with bagoong, dinuguan or balut.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Tripe

alien.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by vandal044

veil..i hate the texture
^ you mean Veal?
laugh.gif
. Veil is what a bride wears, but I digress. Yes veal is gross I hate it. OP, I think it could have been a case of your sister not being a good cook and you not paying attention lol.

My girlfriend is Jewish and I tried Gefilte fish just to go w/ the customs of the holiday ... I'll never have Gefilte fish again

Some indian type cuisine. It was some meat wrapped in a hard leaf. It was terrible.

Sardines Pizza
I puked about 6 times within a 2hr period when my ex ordered it
Not to mention i only had ONE slice

potato salad from commons 
it had the texture of grainy +$$@ that was rinsed through cold toilet water and looked and tasted like someone threw up clam chowder along with mayonnaise.

I will never eat potato salad again.

Yeah, horseradish is %$%* ing disgusting, I can't describe the taste but if I had to i'd say it tastes as though it was used to lubricate some sort of machine rotors for a long time
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Tripe though? I love that @#@%, carnitas style
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

When me and my sisters were younger, my older sister used to cook me and my younger sister food. So one day, she's cooking us scrambled eggs. Cool.

I start eating my eggs and they're crunchy. It was cool at first, like a new kinda texture. I figured she put something extra in it... Until I found out it was egg shells
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It stuck in my teeth and it's hard as hell to get out
sick.gif
It's hard to describe why it's nasty, but it's DISGUSTING.

Another time, I was eating chips, and  one of my sisters had just finished getting her hair braided, so there was hair all over the floor....

I dropped a chip, and because I didnt want to miss a single second of SNICK, I proceed to put it in my mouth without looking and started chewing... Texture was weird... It wouldnt break down, and it was like... weird...

Reached in my mouth and pulled out a big nasty ##% ball of hair with tortilla chips all mixed in it.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I didnt throw up though on either of those though
smokin.gif

Worse thing you ate?

nerd.gif
 Current pics of your sisters

i ate alot of nastier stuff and animals but i hate lamb..theres a weird taste to it for me.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

i ate alot of nastier stuff and animals but i hate lamb..theres a weird taste to it for me.

Whatchyou talkin' 'bout willis? I love lamb. I eat it often, being an Afghan. 
pimp.gif

Forgot to add, I HATE Parmesan cheese. It smells like barf and tastes like %$@& 
frown.gif

cow liver
duck liver
fried pork intestine
durian (used to hate it, I LOVE IT now)
lobster sashimi in Japan (the thing was still alive & moving while u plucked its meat out with your chopsticks, tasted pretty weird)
Python

Back
Top Bottom