Worst things you ate?

I love sushi, tacos de lengua(toungue), oysters with some lemon and tabasco, etc.

But there's no way in hell I could consume a cherry tomato. Straight disgusting.

most types of fish
tomatoes
celery
squash

i like cottage cheese though..plain or with some strawberry jelly is good
pimp.gif

shrimp flavored chips....thanks to the rif crew lol worst thing ever you can find some horrible things in little tokyo lol

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

Originally Posted by melofan15

raw salmon
sick.gif
i like basically all foods, but this was hard as hell to deal with. never again
sashimi?  you guys are bugging.  that or you got bad fish.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

shrimp flavored chips....thanks to the rif crew lol worst thing ever you can find some horrible things in little tokyo lol

indifferent.gif

them thang delicious.

51924FVCJXL.jpg

pimp.gif

I once ate some cereal with 2 week old expired milk...I was so excited for my frostedflakes I didint notice it was expired till it was too late.
Held it in and threw it all up once I ran to the trashcan. Cant trust milk the way I use too after that
30t6p3b.gif

to be honest, ive never eaten anything that I thought was bad tasting. the worse was probably when I was suuuper drunk at a dorm and stole fish sticks from the floor above. threw them in the oven, but was too impatient to wait until they were done, so I ended up eating half frozen, lukewarm, wet fish sticks
sick.gif

Ant-covered pepperoni.

Woke up to what I thought was a leftover crispy pepperoni on my plate.

You can fill in the rest.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Sushi
eek.gif
Wildin....sushi is crack.

This german chick made me some jambalaya  when I went over to her crib and that +*%% was terrible
sick.gif
roll.gif
. She gave it to me cold...it had no flavor to it at all. It had sausage shrimp and everything else that needed to be in there. Not a pinch of salt or anything though. I'm a picky eater though so I ain't quick to just pick up anything and try it.

Back
Top Bottom