Would a boardwide #NT summit be possible? Vol. Vegas Vacation July 8-10???

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

%%+*+, you aint goin to vegas

ill meet you in chicago for your birthday, tho....

im not from there, so all i'll have to offer you is a nice L......

but im sure my married nephew will have some connects for us somewhere...
On nation I would *%#! boy
grin.gif
. Me and my lil mama got family in vegas.. so I mean.. it's doable. Short notice and all.. But !%$* if you talking bout coming through my part of the country, *%#! these other *random* NTers. We'll just blow a few 8ths and call it one. Talk mouse into coming like she said she was
laugh.gif

im not from there, so all i'll have to offer you is a nice L......

but im sure my married nephew will have some connects for us somewhere...
I'm plugged in Englewood.. I'm the whole socket in the G though. Just come through. You good

hmmmmmmmmmm my chick was amping a chicago trip too......

decisions decisions  

EDIT:

ok bro. but when i ask who is larrydavid and you dont say nothin, we'll see.
dude, i'm eNPHAN....i wear hats with the +@!# stitched in. i post my pic on here. i fear not one of you NT dudes, even moreso after my last brush with a tough talking NTer...

i'm prolly not gonna show up, but if you show up to a summit with the sole purpose of fighting someone because they insulted you on NT, YOU ARE A LAME.

but, you know, if it's that important to you, me and rilla, who imma assume you also don't like, will be meeting up with shorty doo wop in chicago sometime this spring or summer....we would LOVE for you to come open palm slap us in the face, we'll even record it all for NT lulz.

eyes.gif

hmmmmmmmmmm my chick was amping a chicago trip too......

decisions decisions  

EDIT:

dude, i'm eNPHAN....i wear hats with the +@!# stitched in. i post my pic on here. i fear not one of you NT dudes, even moreso after my last brush with a tough talking NTer...

i'm prolly not gonna show up, but if you show up to a summit with the sole purpose of fighting someone because they insulted you on NT, YOU ARE A LAME.

but, you know, if it's that important to you, me and rilla, who imma assume you also don't like, will be meeting up with shorty doo wop in chicago sometime this spring or summer....we would LOVE for you to come open palm slap us in the face, we'll even record it all for NT lulz.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

there are atleast 7 cats on here who would get slapped open palm by me if they went to a vegas summit.

this would be a bad idea honestly.

you just talking tho. we don't believe you.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

there are atleast 7 cats on here who would get slapped open palm by me if they went to a vegas summit.

this would be a bad idea honestly.

you just talking tho. we don't believe you.

This post is all over the place...
laugh.gif

1. I aun't never been slapped! A *!@!@ better keep his hands to himself or get clapped with what's under that man's belt..
2. Don't nobody on NT like me
frown.gif
laugh.gif

3. Why he gotta slap "US" cuz ya'll got beef?! When the hell did we become an "us" anyway?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

4. I was only joking about Mouse... I think...
nerd.gif
... hey baby
wink.gif
laugh.gif

5. I would DEFINITELY love to get stoopid one time just for the lulz. I'm as about that life as it gets on message boards
grin.gif

Aww mon.. internet squabbles
laugh.gif
. You %$*%%+ is killing me right now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1. I aun't never been slapped! A *!@!@ better keep his hands to himself or get clapped with what's under that man's belt..
frown.gif
laugh.gif

3. Why he gotta slap "US" cuz ya'll got beef?! When the hell did we become an "us" anyway?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
... hey baby
wink.gif
laugh.gif

5. I would DEFINITELY love to get stoopid one time just for the lulz. I'm as about that life as it gets on message boards
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
... hey baby
wink.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i mean, i figured, since he hates me, he prolly hates you

we having a "NT's hated" summit this spring

i figured i'd invite the excited young chap to come live out his internet fantasies...

(im calling a bluff tho, so relax)

im much more hated on here than you are, tho

laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
... hey baby
wink.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i figured i'd invite the excited young chap to come live out his internet fantasies...

laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
... hey baby
wink.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eh..this all seems quite gay. But...if we're gonna be a duo, Lenny, then I wanna be Carl.

Spoiler [+]
c38966b433fc219e8f1a5889a0a5c3a5.gif

#BOW

laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
... hey baby
wink.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eh..this all seems quite gay. But...if we're gonna be a duo, Lenny, then I wanna be Carl.

Spoiler [+]
c38966b433fc219e8f1a5889a0a5c3a5.gif

#BOW

nah bruh, our duo is like jay and big....and since jay is hated and big is loved, i'll let you be the black frank white.....jay raps better anyway...

pimp.gif

but i dont wanna be big
but chu ARE black and ugly as ever...

laugh.gif

(i couldnt help myself)

nah bruh, our duo is like jay and big....and since jay is hated and big is loved, i'll let you be the black frank white.....jay raps better anyway...

pimp.gif

but i dont wanna be big
but chu ARE black and ugly as ever...

laugh.gif

(i couldnt help myself)

Back
Top Bottom