Would a Rose, Wade & James trio had worked?

laugh.gif
^

Originally Posted by CasperJr

This ({'}) stay lying not one damn day did he wake up thinking about coming to play in the chi

laugh.gif

Whats up with Lebron following Wades lead in every thing.

"It was flattering," Wade said. "I grew up in the city and grew up with my dreams of becoming an NBA player with the Chicago Bulls. They gave a great presentation, great opportunity. I just felt that the Miami opportunity was better. That's what it came down to."

"It was definitely flattering," James said Friday. "It was a great meeting with that team and that franchise knowing the history. There was great things that they said but at the end of the day, I felt like this was the best opportunity for me to win a championship. It was a great experience."

Its basically the same quote.Like seriously. And why I they are always interviewed together ALWAYS?

This ({'}) stay lying not one damn day did he wake up thinking about coming to play in the chi

laugh.gif

Whats up with Lebron following Wades lead in every thing.

"It was flattering," Wade said. "I grew up in the city and grew up with my dreams of becoming an NBA player with the Chicago Bulls. They gave a great presentation, great opportunity. I just felt that the Miami opportunity was better. That's what it came down to."

"It was definitely flattering," James said Friday. "It was a great meeting with that team and that franchise knowing the history. There was great things that they said but at the end of the day, I felt like this was the best opportunity for me to win a championship. It was a great experience."

Its basically the same quote.Like seriously. And why I they are always interviewed together ALWAYS?

^ Reaching

If Lebron was asked first Wade would have had the exact same quote, it's a generic response to the question. "It was flattering, good presentation, but Miami was the best chance"

Why are they always interviewed together? Maybe because they're TEAMMATES and they're together majority of the time when the media is present.

^ Reaching

If Lebron was asked first Wade would have had the exact same quote, it's a generic response to the question. "It was flattering, good presentation, but Miami was the best chance"

Why are they always interviewed together? Maybe because they're TEAMMATES and they're together majority of the time when the media is present.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

No, but Joe Johnson going to Chicago would have made them clear-cut favorites for the title.

I was talking about this at the gym today. He would be the PERFECT guy for this team. 

No, but Joe Johnson going to Chicago would have made them clear-cut favorites for the title.

I was talking about this at the gym today. He would be the PERFECT guy for this team. 

Dude put the clitorous in there tho
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude put the clitorous in there tho
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

i bet joe johnson is kinda wishing he went to the bulls now.  i think he would've been BA with the bulls, giving them a legit #2 and another scoring threat.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

i bet joe johnson is kinda wishing he went to the bulls now.  i think he would've been BA with the bulls, giving them a legit #2 and another scoring threat.

^ Reaching

Nah.... Bosh does his interviews by himself. Wade and Lebron are basically always interviewed together. Watch the next few weeks on Sportscenter or NBA TV post game they will always be interviewed together. Its been like this all year long. I've never anything like that before

^ Reaching

Nah.... Bosh does his interviews by himself. Wade and Lebron are basically always interviewed together. Watch the next few weeks on Sportscenter or NBA TV post game they will always be interviewed together. Its been like this all year long. I've never anything like that before

A shoot first point guard is the absolute last thing you want in a Wade/James line up.
Rondo would be a much better fit. With Wade and James what you need in a point guard is a playmaker and defender. Rondo is an elite defender while Rose isn't worth mentioning at all. They both have playmaking skills, but Rose really is more about creating his own shots (or just chucking when he can't create one). 

A shoot first point guard is the absolute last thing you want in a Wade/James line up.
Rondo would be a much better fit. With Wade and James what you need in a point guard is a playmaker and defender. Rondo is an elite defender while Rose isn't worth mentioning at all. They both have playmaking skills, but Rose really is more about creating his own shots (or just chucking when he can't create one). 

Are you guys serious? Of course it wouldn't work, you are already suffering the diminishing return of having two permiter players, now you are going to add THREE? D. Rose would be a spot up shooter and last time I checked he's awful at that. Rondo would be terrible as well, players who nee the ball in there hands to function could not at all play with those guys. 

Are you guys serious? Of course it wouldn't work, you are already suffering the diminishing return of having two permiter players, now you are going to add THREE? D. Rose would be a spot up shooter and last time I checked he's awful at that. Rondo would be terrible as well, players who nee the ball in there hands to function could not at all play with those guys. 

Back
Top Bottom