Would God Forgive Me?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

but thethe absence of proof is not the proof of its absence.
grin.gif
@:40
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i feel you but your obviously not going to do anything....and im not saying your soft or dissing you in anyway, case i honestly dont know you but...you basically just gave a written testimony of a crime that you might commit in the near future...and coming to the internet BEFORE handling business means you wanted people to talk you out of it and coming to the net AFTER would been extra stupid...so the question is not will god forgive the question is do you feel better about the situation now...feel me?

i hope everythimg works out with your moms though...thats messed up forreal cause drugs have people in a bad place mane...physically and mentally.

i feel you but your obviously not going to do anything....and im not saying your soft or dissing you in anyway, case i honestly dont know you but...you basically just gave a written testimony of a crime that you might commit in the near future...and coming to the internet BEFORE handling business means you wanted people to talk you out of it and coming to the net AFTER would been extra stupid...so the question is not will god forgive the question is do you feel better about the situation now...feel me?

i hope everythimg works out with your moms though...thats messed up forreal cause drugs have people in a bad place mane...physically and mentally.

Back
Top Bottom