Would like input on what kinds of stuff you would like to appear on a website

Hello everyone, the internet is a very big place with lots of information and niche things readily available. However I am attempting to add a little of my own style in the mix. I have recently launched a site that I won't explicitly plug or promote for reasons of common courtesy, but I would like input and unbiased suggestions. The site I have already created, is sort of a "social parody" one stop shop. As Social Observationists, as we call ourselves we try to debunk taboo things and social myths, and overall point those other 3 fingers back at the world. We will be posting videos, short films, blog entries, interviews, reviews images, guides, and basically the full sha bang. Think NT General x Complex x %#+@$+% x adult swim so to speak. But on such a type of website, what things would you like to see, or what kinds of things would you be interested in viewing on the internet? Any input is appreciated. 

i went to the site in ur sig and its a nicely designed site. did u do it yourself?

i guess ur trying to put some of the same material thats used in parody news shows like colbert and stewart but also add in everyday things.
am i rite?

Sort of 
embarassed.gif
, but since its out there, public privacy aims to tackle social, economic, and communication barriers and issues through comedy, song, dramatics, and many other outlets. I just wanna do this right.

always glad to see people doing somethin productive good luck op, put in some music n shoes

not a social networking lol nice try troll. This will be like a comedy ttroupe, and motivational speakers group. Lots of fun stuff coming, stay tuned and subscribe on the main page if you please. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom