Would u rather vol makeup

Would you take a 6 with all working limbs or a dime in a wheelchair?

I need a ride or die chick so I'm going with the dime.

znrncy.jpg

Would u rather have a chick that looks like a 6 with a nekkid face and a 9 with makeup that she wears constantly or would u rather have a solid 7 in the face who never wears makeup at all. By 7 i mean a cute awg type of fface

I choose the no makeup 7 everyday how bout yall?

no such thing as a 7 or girl with out makeup. i need that makeup

Would u rather have a chick that looks like a 6 with a nekkid face and a 9 with makeup that she wears constantly or would u rather have a solid 7 in the face who never wears makeup at all. By 7 i mean a cute awg type of fface

reTTQq9.gif

it depends what that mouf do.
This and a banging body would make me choose the "6" no question (although these numerical ratings of women are ALWAYS subjective)

An amazing body, dat mouf, and a great personality would easily overshadow a "6" face.

Last edited:
Most girls need makeup to be a 7 but I know a few women that look better without makeup.... but yeah I agree I most definitely want my woman to have some makeup on

Does the 7 have a pulse?

I think I'd rather take a 10/10 hbb with a slow pulse or no pulse at all.

Come on fam what's the difference between a 6 and a 7 nothing really. it's not gon be that much of a difference. Real question is what's the body count tho?

7 easily.

But if the 6 has a body that chops like karate and the 7 don't, mannnn **** the 7.

Personality also makes a difference. So many variables in that one, I feel like it's point-slope formula.

Im pro natural beauty anyone that knows me irl knows
but only 1 point down so she can be a 9/10 with make up? Ill easily take that

what the tread lookin like on them tires?

How big is that hole in the ozone?

Last edited:
Im taking the 7. All things equal body wise and we just talking face. The 7 will at some point wear make up for big events. And if the 6 can go to a 9 with make up....im assuming the 7 can go to a 10 or a 9 at least.

Taking the dime with make up.

i will never see the big deal about a girl liking to wear makeup but i am partial because i do wear makeup not because i feel i need to do it but for some its an art and something we like. I collect lipstick like some of ya'll collect shoes 

Back
Top Bottom