Would u rather vol makeup

Would u rather have a chick that looks like a 6 with a nekkid face and a 9 with makeup that she wears constantly or would u rather have a solid 7 in the face who never wears makeup at all. By 7 i mean a cute awg type of fface

I choose the no makeup 7 everyday how bout yall?

I'm all for natural/minimalist makeup, but it's only 1 higher than a 6 as opposed to 3 higher when the other girl wears makeup, which is almost always. The difference between 6 and 9 might throw me off though in the rare times she doesn't.

First one to answer this seriously 
laugh.gif

Make it a poll

How many followers she got on Instagram?

I'll take the 7 if she stay off social media, has no kids, got da cake, got some big *******, doesn't have daddy issues, can cook, good credit, caters to my every need, knows how to twerk, can give good top, has less than 2 bodies, respects the Wu-Tang, likes animals, down to earth, has nice teeth, can dress, doesn't smoke or do drugs, is black, doesn't have any male friends, doesn't have any thotty female friends, and can flex her ***** muscle TIGHT

Last edited:
How many followers she got on Instagram?

I'll take the 7 if she stay off social media, has no kids, got da cake, got some big *******, doesn't have daddy issues, can cook, good credit, caters to my every need, knows how to twerk, can give good top, has less than 2 bodies, respects the Wu-Tang, likes animals, down to earth, has nice teeth, can dress, doesn't smoke or do drugs, is black, doesn't have any male friends, doesn't have any thotty female friends, and can flex her ***** muscle TIGHT
Heard their having a sale on those at Walmart due too overstock b

Is the chick ***** wide or is it narrow?

Can I slam it like a judge with a gavel?

Last edited:
Would u rather have a chick that looks like a 6 with a nekkid face and a 9 with makeup that she wears constantly or would u rather have a solid 7 in the face who never wears makeup at all. By 7 i mean a cute awg type of fface

I choose the no makeup 7 everyday how bout yall?

Thats like the same thing isnt it?

I mean, shes not going to wear make up chillin around the house. So either way, you're dealing with the samething for the bulk of the relationsship.

the 7

i figure if she doesnt wear makeup she doesnt care about popular standards society creates and isnt into social media and constantly caring about what others think about her

this means she probably has a really cool personality and is down to earth

i'd go with a 7 only on these decisions

but is she Asian, Hispanic or Black.

does she dress nice.

does she know how to cook

whats her cup size.

does she do drugs

how many people has she had sexual relations with.

who is her favorite artist

does she troll Niketalk

are you sure she's a women I've been tricked before

does she believe in Based God

did she ever have enhancement surgery

can she spot fakes

most important has she ever had any STD's

these are the things I need to know to make my decision

Back
Top Bottom