would yall rock mismatches??

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Hen Lin rocks the foo man chu.
laugh.gif

Wow, seems like everybody here would rock the kicks except me. I think even a half size difference would feel mad weird for me.

I probably wouldn't feel the difference either, but just knowing both are a different size would make me feel awkward..

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

why ask nt?> dont u have friends in real non-internet life?
laugh.gif
Snap

But I would for a half size
dude is a lame he acted like it was something that was asked for no reason... last time I checked the message board is called niketalk...

I bought some Jordan 6 Dunks back in 07 for 60 bucks. Wore them like 6 times, and saw that one shoe was more creased than the other. I checked the tag and itsaid one was 10 and the other 9.5. I felt no difference but I felt like I was hustled
smh.gif

Prolly not. Just wouldn't feel right on my feet. !+# the look.

Sidenote: don't you hate them lames that might have copped a CDP and wears one of each shoe to show off that they have em? Sooooo wack. U just wana slap em

man i member my boy got a pair of mismatched from the store he worked at. i member he came to school in the jordan XX's walkin down the hall way i was likeaight i see you and then i looked down again... smh 1 was a 9 and 1 was 10.5 and very noticeable, lets just say it was a long day for him

Back
Top Bottom