Would you be proud to be the founder of WSHH?

Don't Be Jealous Of Anyone; Work Harder...
— Founder World Star (@QWorldStar) March 13, 2012
I am Drowning In Success; Please Blame Motivation..
— Founder World Star (@QWorldStar) March 13, 2012
I Dont Like You, You Dont Like Me. It's Not Like We'll Ever Be Friends, So Why Pretend!? #PeaceOut
— Founder World Star (@QWorldStar) March 10, 2012
Never Trust A Man Who Speaks Well Of Everybody.. #SnakeEyes
— Founder World Star (@QWorldStar) March 7, 2012

Sort of interesting to read this dude's tweets. He seems paranoid... at the same time, he claims to be rich/successful/has 100,000 followers. 
Is there anything to be proud of about creating WSHH? I don't think I need to get into why this site is a ... controversial part of the online world.

Honestly, I wouldn't be. I think most of their videos showcase the worst kinds of people (Although there are some gems and decent vids on there)

But then again, I'm not contributing to any of these views either.

i dont know about proud cuz theres nothing really to be proud of but i would be rich

Site has gotten popular enough in most of their vids, people start chanting "World Staaaaaaar!" soon as the foolishness erupts.

Yes... He helps young and up and coming artist get exposure... Sure, the site has its "BS" but so does NT.... and damn near every other site you go to for entertainment

half of thoses tweets are lyrics from songs.... but yes i would be proud.... almost all of the urban community check out worldstarhiphop on a daily basis.... and i would be making alot of money... people shouldnt act up if they dont want to be expose online on websites like worldstar

Financially, yes. Hell yes.

Intellectually, no. If the internet was a physical place, WSHH would be the projects, and dude would be a slum lord.

Just like you got people that think the hood IS life, you got people that think WSHH IS the internet.

He just needs to organize the content better in the cms and it would a gutta youtube.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yes... He helps young and up and coming artist get exposure... Sure, the site has its "@**#@+$" but so does NT.... and damn near every other site you go to for entertainment
no he doesn't...he charges dudes like $500 to put up their videos

Yes... He helps young and up and coming artist get exposure... Sure, the site has its "BS" but so does NT.... and damn near every other site you go to for entertainment

Dont he tax the "unsigned hype" to post those videos?

I dont see what the problem is..........Every video on there is either posted somewhere else or it WOULD be posted somewhere for everyone to see anyway.

He just concentrates them to one place..................Its not like they make the videos. (besides the occasional WSHH bunny thing, which is watered down by now because of all the booty injections)

He makes money..........but i think he should shut up about it and enjoy it while it lasts

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Yes... He helps young and up and coming artist get exposure... Sure, the site has its "@**#@+$" but so does NT.... and damn near every other site you go to for entertainment
So Because he charges...That mean he doesnt help?

Remember... BET and MTV barely play videos anymore....and I know for a fact that Music execs visit WSHH...so $500 for that type of exposure seems fair

So Because he charges...That mean he doesnt help?

Remember... BET and MTV barely play videos anymore....and I know for a fact that Music execs visit WSHH...so $500 for that type of exposure seems fair
BUt they post 25 unsigned videos a day, while I'm not a music exec, I can't be the only person to auto skim pass those videos.

yes. money is money. life is just a game. blame the people that watch it. dude just capitalized and monetized.

laugh.gif
 So charging someone for exposure dismissed the idea of exposure? You know that makes no sense Katt

I mean its not like he's in the videos or filming them..He's just putting them in one place for people. If not him then its someone else so I would just collect my checks

Back
Top Bottom