Would you be upset

Your gf has this guy friend she's known since high school.  They only hang out like once every 5 months but every time they do they get drunk and someone always ends up sleeping at the other one's house, they live kinda far apart.  She insists that someone always sleeps on the couch and nothing ever happens, they are just friends.  You've never met him, but he's offered to meet you.  Would you assume she's sleeping with him?  Would you want to meet him or no? 

Your gf has this guy friend she's known since high school.  They only hang out like once every 5 months but every time they do they get drunk and someone always ends up sleeping at the other one's house, they live kinda far apart.  She insists that someone always sleeps on the couch and nothing ever happens, they are just friends.  You've never met him, but he's offered to meet you.  Would you assume she's sleeping with him?  Would you want to meet him or no? 

Originally Posted by AudaciousAudrey

Your gf has this guy friend she's known since high school.  They only hang out like once every 5 months but every time they do they get drunk and someone always ends up sleeping at the other one's house, they live kinda far apart.  1)She insists that someone always sleeps on the couch and nothing ever happens, they are just friends.  2)You've never met him, but he's offered to meet you.  Would you assume she's sleeping with him?  Would you want to meet him or no? 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1)  [/color]
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2) Sounds like some cocky %$*+ I'd do if I was smashing some dudes girl [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Your gf has this guy friend she's known since high school.  They only hang out like once every 5 months but every time they do they get drunk and someone always ends up sleeping at the other one's house, they live kinda far apart.  1)She insists that someone always sleeps on the couch and nothing ever happens, they are just friends.  2)You've never met him, but he's offered to meet you.  Would you assume she's sleeping with him?  Would you want to meet him or no? 
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2) Sounds like some cocky %$*+ I'd do if I was smashing some dudes girl [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Easy fix.

Sleep over at some females house who is your friend and tell her you both got wasted but of course nothing happened then she how SHE feels about it.

End Thread/

And Relationship/

Easy fix.

Sleep over at some females house who is your friend and tell her you both got wasted but of course nothing happened then she how SHE feels about it.

End Thread/

And Relationship/

Originally Posted by yanks7384

if you were drunk and sleeping at a girl's house, what would you be thinking about?
I am the girl.

Oh.

So how would you feel if he did that to you?

And would you really think there was no flirting going on?

P.S. That is a pretty horrible way to treat your man and i hope you are a teenager cause a grown woman should have more respect for the feelings of someone she is in a relationship with than that. And if he says he's ok with it he is lying cause he doesn't wanna seem jealous but he will most likely cheat on you to make himself feel better and it will be your fault.

Good day ma'am.  

Originally Posted by yanks7384

if you were drunk and sleeping at a girl's house, what would you be thinking about?
I am the girl.

Oh.

So how would you feel if he did that to you?

And would you really think there was no flirting going on?

P.S. That is a pretty horrible way to treat your man and i hope you are a teenager cause a grown woman should have more respect for the feelings of someone she is in a relationship with than that. And if he says he's ok with it he is lying cause he doesn't wanna seem jealous but he will most likely cheat on you to make himself feel better and it will be your fault.

Good day ma'am.  

They only hang out like once every 5 months but every time they do they get drunk and someone always ends up sleeping at the other one's house,

They only hang out like once every 5 months but every time they do they get drunk and someone always ends up sleeping at the other one's house,

No he's not ok with it, we get into fights every time. The thing is we live far apart and he always wants to drink (he's an alcoholic) so if we go drink somewhere and then he brings me back safely I'm not gonna be like "have a nice trip!" It's like an hour back to his house. I let him sleep on my couch so he doesn't die on the way home, plus he works in this area and it's just easier. We are not messing around but I don't know if I'll ever be able to convince my bf of this.

Back
Top Bottom