Would you be upset

No he's not ok with it, we get into fights every time. The thing is we live far apart and he always wants to drink (he's an alcoholic) so if we go drink somewhere and then he brings me back safely I'm not gonna be like "have a nice trip!" It's like an hour back to his house. I let him sleep on my couch so he doesn't die on the way home, plus he works in this area and it's just easier. We are not messing around but I don't know if I'll ever be able to convince my bf of this.

Whoa. Honestly don't believe that @*@!. Every 5 months they see each other at LEAST once?? Sounds like @!%@@!!#, I'm pretty sure something is going on, that you don't know about. Straight to the point......dead him and move on, you don't need that nonsense.
smh.gif

Whoa. Honestly don't believe that @*@!. Every 5 months they see each other at LEAST once?? Sounds like @!%@@!!#, I'm pretty sure something is going on, that you don't know about. Straight to the point......dead him and move on, you don't need that nonsense.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AudaciousAudrey

No he's not ok with it, we get into fights every time. The thing is we live far apart and he always wants to drink (he's an alcoholic) so if we go drink somewhere and then he brings me back safely I'm not gonna be like "have a nice trip!" It's like an hour back to his house. I let him sleep on my couch so he doesn't die on the way home, plus he works in this area and it's just easier. We are not messing around but I don't know if I'll ever be able to convince my bf of this.
so you're his enabler?

so you're his enabler?

post a pic of yourself so we can judge whether or not your bf's suspicious are valid.

post a pic of yourself so we can judge whether or not your bf's suspicious are valid.

No. Maybe one time in high school but I'm 26 now.
So you don't even know if you had sex with this friend of yours?

laugh.gif
 Congrats your actual BF is a simp.

So you don't even know if you had sex with this friend of yours?

laugh.gif
 Congrats your actual BF is a simp.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"MAYBE"? How many dudes have you smashed that you can't remember if you let this dude close friend of yours hit? Secondly... If he MIGHT OF hit before, MOST LIKELY he's doing it now. [/color]
alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"MAYBE"? How many dudes have you smashed that you can't remember if you let this dude close friend of yours hit? Secondly... If he MIGHT OF hit before, MOST LIKELY he's doing it now. [/color]
alien.gif

why not bring your bf along?

at 26 you should know better...

no reason the only thing you two can do is go out drinking at night...

why not do something during the day so everyone can go home to their own house?

you know damn well you wouldn't put up with that +@%+ if it was the other way around...

nothing wrong with friends of the opposite sex but you're doing to much to have a man

why not bring your bf along?

at 26 you should know better...

no reason the only thing you two can do is go out drinking at night...

why not do something during the day so everyone can go home to their own house?

you know damn well you wouldn't put up with that +@%+ if it was the other way around...

nothing wrong with friends of the opposite sex but you're doing to much to have a man

women and their sense of entitlement.

like everyone else said, i highly doubt you would accept it if it were the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom