Would you be upset

Originally Posted by AudaciousAudrey

No he's not ok with it, we get into fights every time. The thing is we live far apart and he always wants to drink (he's an alcoholic) so if we go drink somewhere and then he brings me back safely I'm not gonna be like "have a nice trip!" It's like an hour back to his house. I let him sleep on my couch so he doesn't die on the way home, plus he works in this area and it's just easier. We are not messing around but I don't know if I'll ever be able to convince my bf of this.

So why don't you let your BF come over and spend the night whenever your guy friend is over?

Originally Posted by AudaciousAudrey

No he's not ok with it, we get into fights every time. The thing is we live far apart and he always wants to drink (he's an alcoholic) so if we go drink somewhere and then he brings me back safely I'm not gonna be like "have a nice trip!" It's like an hour back to his house. I let him sleep on my couch so he doesn't die on the way home, plus he works in this area and it's just easier. We are not messing around but I don't know if I'll ever be able to convince my bf of this.

So why don't you let your BF come over and spend the night whenever your guy friend is over?

You're boyfriend is a god damn fool for not even attempting to pop up when your little 'Guy friend' is over. 

You're boyfriend is a god damn fool for not even attempting to pop up when your little 'Guy friend' is over. 

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Your 26, you have a boyfriend and you're sleeping at a "homeboys" crib?

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/zz81/dnycemodel/?action=view&current=1624igx.gif
Perfect execution.

pimp.gif

roll.gif

You broads. First things first, the first mistake you made was going out with your current boyfriend. He's an absolute wuss. Even if you didnt cheat(which you prob did...) i dont blame you because your boyfriend is the biggest weenie i have seen this side of the earth. I don't condone cheating however.

The second mistake you made was constantly getting drunk with an alcoholic. You do realize that if you were concerned about your friends health you wouldnt DRINK WITH HIM EVERY TIME YOU SAW HIM. If you could drink with him even though he's an alcoholic, you can damn sure send him home an hour away, because either way he's hurting himself.

The third mistake you made was just being like totally oblivious to how things work. I dont care if he's Ms. Jay and you've guys known each other since you guys were in the sandbox. It just shouldn't be done. Best friend or not.

You broads. First things first, the first mistake you made was going out with your current boyfriend. He's an absolute wuss. Even if you didnt cheat(which you prob did...) i dont blame you because your boyfriend is the biggest weenie i have seen this side of the earth. I don't condone cheating however.

The second mistake you made was constantly getting drunk with an alcoholic. You do realize that if you were concerned about your friends health you wouldnt DRINK WITH HIM EVERY TIME YOU SAW HIM. If you could drink with him even though he's an alcoholic, you can damn sure send him home an hour away, because either way he's hurting himself.

The third mistake you made was just being like totally oblivious to how things work. I dont care if he's Ms. Jay and you've guys known each other since you guys were in the sandbox. It just shouldn't be done. Best friend or not.

c'mon OP, you shouldn't even give ya BF a reason to THINK you're cheating?

what you're doing is OD disrespectful! like someone else said, regardless if you're doing something or not what do you really EXPECT him to think?

you woulda been got *@@%@ slapped if that was me...

c'mon OP, you shouldn't even give ya BF a reason to THINK you're cheating?

what you're doing is OD disrespectful! like someone else said, regardless if you're doing something or not what do you really EXPECT him to think?

you woulda been got *@@%@ slapped if that was me...

Look, you are wrong in every aspect of this situation WRONG 110%

I feel bad for your dude, but if you can really realize that you were wrong in this situation, go to him and show how sorry you are.
Apologize the best way you know how.

Speaking as a dude you really shoulda took his feelings and put yourself in his shoe from before you even did anything.
Them kinda thoughts shouldn't have even run through your head.
And in the case they did, you shoulda checked yourself.

good luck to both yall

Look, you are wrong in every aspect of this situation WRONG 110%

I feel bad for your dude, but if you can really realize that you were wrong in this situation, go to him and show how sorry you are.
Apologize the best way you know how.

Speaking as a dude you really shoulda took his feelings and put yourself in his shoe from before you even did anything.
Them kinda thoughts shouldn't have even run through your head.
And in the case they did, you shoulda checked yourself.

good luck to both yall

op, i have a extra couch.its a big couch too...easy to sleep on..cmon over..where yyou from.............????

op, i have a extra couch.its a big couch too...easy to sleep on..cmon over..where yyou from.............????

why not get get a cab / car service? then when he drops you off at home, he can hop back in and go home.

why not get get a cab / car service? then when he drops you off at home, he can hop back in and go home.

Back
Top Bottom