Would you be upset

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

This is just another case of "bad boy vs. nice guy."

We all know females will pick the bad boys over the nice guys anyday, it's just nature. You even say he's a "super nice guy." You quote "put up with it." Why would you quote that? Oh yeah that's right, because it really means he doesn't put up with it.

Subconscious or not you are testing your boyfriend. Females will test dudes just to see how far they can go. In this case, I think you're still going because he has failed three times and still has not deaded you. Maybe you are his only option and you know that. This is why you disrespect him.

This Man Knows stuff, propz 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

This is just another case of "bad boy vs. nice guy."

We all know females will pick the bad boys over the nice guys anyday, it's just nature. You even say he's a "super nice guy." You quote "put up with it." Why would you quote that? Oh yeah that's right, because it really means he doesn't put up with it.

Subconscious or not you are testing your boyfriend. Females will test dudes just to see how far they can go. In this case, I think you're still going because he has failed three times and still has not deaded you. Maybe you are his only option and you know that. This is why you disrespect him.

This Man Knows stuff, propz 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AudaciousAudrey

I had to run last night because my bf showed up at my house and I had the thread open when we walked in.

He's not a simp, he's just a super nice guy and he doesn't "put up with it," it's happened like 3 times while we've been together and every time he's pissed and almost breaks up with me.

I'm not having sex with the friend, something happened a long long time ago but it was a huge mistake and it would never happen again.

Yes he does drive drunk, he's basically a functioning alcoholic. He drives drunk to work too.

I guess you could say I'm "enabling" him but the reality is he's going to drink either way, because he drinks every day.

You are straight up grimey.

i bet you told him you and your BFF never even had sex huh?

I had to run last night because my bf showed up at my house and I had the thread open when we walked in.

He's not a simp, he's just a super nice guy and he doesn't "put up with it," it's happened like 3 times while we've been together and every time he's pissed and almost breaks up with me.

I'm not having sex with the friend, something happened a long long time ago but it was a huge mistake and it would never happen again.

Yes he does drive drunk, he's basically a functioning alcoholic. He drives drunk to work too.

I guess you could say I'm "enabling" him but the reality is he's going to drink either way, because he drinks every day.

This is just stupid, I don't care if my girl was friends with a guy all her life, their not going on any damn date. If he wanna come to the crib and chill for a hour or so while he's in town cool, but he gonna be sitting on the recliner while me and my girl on the love seat, and imma be staring at him with a Kendrick Perkins mean mug the whole time.

This is just stupid, I don't care if my girl was friends with a guy all her life, their not going on any damn date. If he wanna come to the crib and chill for a hour or so while he's in town cool, but he gonna be sitting on the recliner while me and my girl on the love seat, and imma be staring at him with a Kendrick Perkins mean mug the whole time.

Originally Posted by Manglor

ill come back friday when its locked and check how this ends

Originally Posted by Manglor

ill come back friday when its locked and check how this ends

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Preach.
Where did all the "He's just being jealous and insecure" NTers go?

Back
Top Bottom