Would you ever let your friends borrow your clothes? Vol. FITTEDS

Would you ever let your friends borrow your clothes? Vol. FITTEDS

-i let my boi borrow my lrg hoodie off my back a few yrs ago and never seen it again
-i let my cousin borrow a cowboy hoodie i had and never seen it again
the only two articles of clothin i ever gave out and im 0-2 on even havin them returned. so now if the situation ever comes up again im like...
(wayne) tell my friends to buy their own, man im tired of bein friendly(wayne)

Nah, I can't let no other dude wear my fitted and get his sweat on it, that's just
sick.gif

Don't do it. By the time they're ready to return it, the hat is gonna look like a sheet of wide-ruled paper from everyone grabbing & tugging on it.

I HATED BACK IN THE DAYS

WHEN FRIENDS WOULD COME OVER

:LOOKS INTO MY CLOSET:

YOO CAN I WEAR YOUR AIR MAXS THESE IS FRESH

ME : NAH

THEM : YOU GREEN FOOL...YOU FLAW AS HELL BOY

hell na...they think your ghetto son...

dont let em play you like that haha

i borrow my friend's clothes like shirts, button ups, ties, etc....and i do the same for them
but i dont let my friends wear the nice clothes i have

depends on the person

some people I trust to return my %%% is an acceptable condition. others.....not so much

The only thing I don't mind letting people use is a jacket or a sweatshirt/hoody, and only for the reason that they are cold and they didn't bringtheir own.

i let friends borrow fitteds, vans, jays, basketball shorts, it really doesnt matter, they treat my stuff like its their own so im cool with lending it out

I can trust my friends, so I'll let them borrow basketball shorts and shirts. They're gonna get washed afterwards anyways. Sometimes shoes too, butnever hats/beanies.

Ghetto fabulous day?
laugh.gif

But don't do it.. it's a trap

Being a girl and having a girl roommate was so annoying.. Borrowing my clothes all the time and stretching them out
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom