Would you get a tattoo of your team if you were a DIE HARD fan?

I was debating if it would be a good idea to get tatted of a Duke logo on my calf....i wanna do it but people think ill regret it...ill prolly do it anyway, but anyone think its lame or if you have one care to share what it looks like?

I was debating if it would be a good idea to get tatted of a Duke logo on my calf....i wanna do it but people think ill regret it...ill prolly do it anyway, but anyone think its lame or if you have one care to share what it looks like?

Ask this guy
laugh.gif
:

images

images

If you actually attended Duke, it might be alright.

Otherwise....

i guess im just itching to get tatted lol....ive been like a crazy fan since i was a kid so thats why im thinking about it...ive seen people with some crazy work on their teams and for some reason a lot of them have been steelers fans...

i guess im just itching to get tatted lol....ive been like a crazy fan since i was a kid so thats why im thinking about it...ive seen people with some crazy work on their teams and for some reason a lot of them have been steelers fans...

Originally Posted by outkast9984

if you go to Duke = do what ya feel
if you don't go to Duke = hell no!

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

nah i didnt go there...but i mean if it was a pro team would it make a difference....

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

nah i didnt go there...but i mean if it was a pro team would it make a difference....

I wouldn't do it, but that's because I don't want any tattoos, not because I disagree with the principle of getting a team tatted.

People have numerous reasons for getting tattoos, and a sports team that you've watched and supported your whole life is as good as anything to get tattooed if that's what you want. More power to you.

Back
Top Bottom