Would you get a tattoo of your team if you were a DIE HARD fan?

i still think people take tattoo's to serious... if you enjoy it do it... if it makes you happy everytime you look at it, go for it.. some people look at tattoo's like they have to mean something.. is it on for life? yes... but people say life is short anyways...

i still think people take tattoo's to serious... if you enjoy it do it... if it makes you happy everytime you look at it, go for it.. some people look at tattoo's like they have to mean something.. is it on for life? yes... but people say life is short anyways...

I've considered getting this as a tattoo (without the "Ol' Sarge" at the bottom):

Texas%20AM%20ol%20sarge%20logo.jpg

If I were to ever get this as a tattoo, it would be on my shoulder or back where it would be hidden. I wouldn't get it on my calf or something.

I've considered getting this as a tattoo (without the "Ol' Sarge" at the bottom):

Texas%20AM%20ol%20sarge%20logo.jpg

If I were to ever get this as a tattoo, it would be on my shoulder or back where it would be hidden. I wouldn't get it on my calf or something.

Nope. At best maybe my alma mater since that is a real relationship from both sides and I paid money to go there...but no

Nope. At best maybe my alma mater since that is a real relationship from both sides and I paid money to go there...but no

Logos change.

So do colors of teams.

And teams move.

So no.

The only tattoos that I would consider if I were a fan of these teams would be the Yankees, Reds, or Celtics. Maybe Red Wings.

Yankees are obviously going nowhere, and their 'NY' stands for more than just the Yankees, so if I were from there and a fan of the team, yeah, I would consider it.

Now take that same sentence and substitute 'Reds' for 'Yankees', and 'C' for 'NY'.

Celtics aren't going anywhere, and they've had the same logo and colors all this time, but what to get? That damn leprechaun?
laugh.gif

Red Wings logo might be alright, but also makes people think if the boots. :/

Yankees 'NY' and Reds 'C'? Acceptable, at least in my opinion.

Saw FIRST B0RN post and that reminded me of the StL logo, which I personally think is also acceptable. Again, the Cardinals are going anywhere, that logo has been used for decades, and for me, when I see you, I don't just think of the team; I also assume that person is from that city.

Back
Top Bottom