Would you go to a club or a lounge by yourself?

I was thinking about trying it tomorrow night cause all of my friends have to work. Has anyone tried this already?Is it a good idea?

With my swagger I could go to a gay club alone and walk out with a female
pimp.gif

I've done it and wasn't too bad. I had just moved to town, didn't know anybody and pretty much all my fam wasn't into partying.

prolly not... im just not that type of cat though...

i can chop it up with anyone, so its not a matter of "meeting new people"... im just not the dude thats ever gonna say, "lets roll to thebar/club/etc" ... so the likelihood of me pullin up to one of those spots by myself is slim.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i hoped you walked into that gay club on accident.

and to answer OP's question, yeah in my younger days i love going to the club by myself. if i acted a fool i didn't have my boys to make fun of melater.

Bring a clipboard and pretend you're doing market research.

Spoiler [+]
alien.gif

0261654d3206e6d313bff5f565808c1a7fefecb8.jpg

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

nope. i need at least one wingman...it's usually, me my bro and my best friend...we look alike so i gave my bro my old ID so he gets in fine

yezzir. I know enough peoples at all the major spots in my city that it isnt a big deal to go alone. Plus when you go solo-dolo, you have no baggage.

yep, i would. nothing wrong with that. i much rather ride solo than ride with 5 dudes who just want to post up and do nothing. you end up going out in the clubon your own anyways even if you guys all came together. its just insecurities of getting rejected and needing to go back to your boys, or thinking thatbringing a girl back to a group of guys is a cool thing to do.

Ain't no problem with it, if you're a social dude and you don't just stand in the corner looking like a creep all night.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

pimp.gif
yo aaron, idk about you but ******'s aren't females in my book.

depends on the spot. there's always the possibility of catching the one that strays from the pack.

or if you're into it, let yourself be caught by a desperate one

Back
Top Bottom