Would you go to a club or a lounge by yourself?

I'm not a big club go'er. I barely go to clubs with my friends
laugh.gif

Like someone said earlier. If I was new in town and didn't know anyone, then I guess I would go to a bar or lounge. But, sometimes it's nice to go intoa bar and get yourself a drink.

No way! I rather take sand to the beach then go alone. You come off as a creep to most girls if you are there alone. Like those guys that be in the back wallin the dark corner just lurking looking at girls dance.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by kix4kix

With my swagger I could go to a gay club alone and walk out with a female
pimp.gif
yo aaron, idk about you but ******'s aren't females in my book.

We read different books Ross.
pimp.gif

yup once in a while i would go with friends but i dont necessarily need no wingman to pull a thing or hold cover 4 me

It depends on my mood... Recently, I haven't.. But I'll say this: Anytime I did go alone, I'd ALWAYS leave with a bad shorty.. but when I go withother people, not so much.

i would go get a couple drinks in me first...then say eff it and hit the dance floor, meet a broad there.

Of course, there is nothing hot little shorties love more than a guy by himself ballin out. Buy a bottle of GGoose, invite chicks to join you and act like yourTHE man.

Anytime I did go alone, I'd ALWAYS leave with a bad shorty.. but when I go with other people, not so much.
You must have only went like once or twice cause most chicks are hating if you don't have nobody else to keep the friend occupied.

Nothing wrong with going on your own to a club, personally i would only go to one where i enjoyed that particular music and my friends didnt. Ive done it a fewtimes and it is pretty good. Often meet new people and the girls seem to like it, plus you can pul off some "my friends are lame and have desertedme" type lines which works quite well.

If you are in a different town/city or on holiday then its definatlely something i will do.

Back
Top Bottom