Would you have an issue with your wife keeping/hyphenating her last name

Yea I would want my wife to take my last name. I couldn't do that hypen stuff.

If we're making a family and having kids we should all be one unit with one name.

That was one of the non negotiables when I got married.

Luckily, my wife was on board. If she wasn't, she'd just be baby mama and wifey.

Last edited:
A fb account that belongs to both of them, and it's named something like John and Michelle Smith. Very corny imo and seems like it's the woman's idea b/c she doesn't trust her man.
What is this Joint Facebook thing yoy speak of
Sucka stuff.

Just as bad as you dudes that give your women your logins for social media, phone, and email

At the begining dutch is the only way to go papi

Lets do chic fi la at least
Marry me

tumblr_lqrdi8HiVY1qht847.gif

I mean yeah sure chic fil a. Whatever you say baby

tumblr_m9b9qprw5Y1qinmqxo1_500.gif

I wouldn't mind. Most people can't even pronounce my last name correctly even though it's simple to sound out. SMH.

Yes I'd have an issue
I'm not paying thousands of dollars for a ring just so you can NOT take my last name. What I'm I getting out of the marriage? Companionship? :lol:

Hyphenated last names are a personal pet peeve for me. All you need is 1 last name. I only have 2 names, 1st & last...that's all you need, not even a middle name. If your future wife wants to hyphenate her last name, cut her loose son.

I think a woman should take her man's last name too. If I ever get married, it's not even a discussion.

I know a NT member he told me his wedding was $50k

I can only imagine the family helped.....that blows my mind.

I think a woman should take her man's last name too. If I ever get married, it's not even a discussion.
A woman leaves her family to enter a union with her husband and now becomes part of his. Better question is what is she trying to hold on to.

I know a NT member he told me his wedding was $50k

I can only imagine the family helped.....that blows my mind.

Safe to say it wasn't Nawtyhare.

I'm Vietnamese & women keep their last name. If she tried some funny stuff like hyphenated names for the kids she'd be seeing combos to the dome.

Last edited:
My wife did this 15 yrs ago. at first I was like **** u and your name :lol:
But now it's chill. Her fams is my fams :smokin

Back
Top Bottom