Would you have swung? Vol security

:lol: one of my coworkers was telling me he nearly got beat to death by a bouncer in Virginia. He was sleeping with a chick who happened to be the bouncer's girl. He got beat up inside of the bar, then outside. The bouncer went in for a beer and beat him up some more after. My co-worker then served 30 days in jail. :lol:

Why'd he get time??

What would have happened had OP swung
Only in Cali
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The bouncers in NYC know all the tricks it seems, I thought I was smooth as hell carrying a razor. Caught it like it was nothing. Needless to say I ain't ever been to Santos. 

The hell are you gonna do with a razor?

:lol: one of my coworkers was telling me he nearly got beat to death by a bouncer in Virginia. He was sleeping with a chick who happened to be the bouncer's girl. He got beat up inside of the bar, then outside. The bouncer went in for a beer and beat him up some more after. My co-worker then served 30 days in jail. :lol:

Why'd he get time??

They charged him with Assault.

I've probably been kicked out around 5 or 6 times, once they tell me to leave, aite peace. No drama, no violence. I keep it cool with the bouncers they used to look at me crazy cuz I wouldn't get mad. But we are talking about someone spilling a drink on you...

Last edited:
No need to do anything op

Dude is a grown man at a dead end job taking night shifts standing next to a door dealing with drunk people

His entire life is a L

No need to do anything op

Dude is a grown man at a dead end job taking night shifts standing next to a door dealing with drunk people

His entire life is a L

That's actually the way I always think of it. Was at happy hour Friday night with three buddies...

We were outside and the bouncer was obviously standing there. Started chopping it up with dude (real down to earth, chill guy) and he asked what we do etc... All four of us are mid 20's making great money while he is mid 30's, going back to school and working as a bouncer. Felt bad for dude but at least he's trying. Dude said he can barely make rent (we are in Santa Monica). Felt bad.

I've personally never had a bad run in with a bouncer/ bartender.

Call management and explain the situation.  Some bouncers have a track record of getting numerous complaints made about them. If management doesn't do anything to rectify the situation, call your bank or credit card company (assuming you didn't pay with cash) and dispute the charges and get your money back within 7-10 business days.

You don't fight bouncers inside the club unless it's an all out brawl where the whole club fighting or some **** ...that's their zone , anybody fighting them is catching L's in all type of ways ....now outside the club anything goes tho , some bouncers let the lil bit of "power" that they have gas em up :smh:

Call management and explain the situation.  Some bouncers have a track record of getting numerous complaints made about them. If management doesn't do anything to rectify the situation, call your bank or credit card company (assuming you didn't pay with cash) and dispute the charges and get your money back within 7-10 business days.

More or less what i texted op last night

Thread got me looking up bouncer fights on YouTube. Seen some wild *** ones. The ending to this one is pretty good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom