Would you/have you ever put someone else's kids in check?

Kids (for the sake of the thread, lets say between the ages of 5 - 15) are constantly doing dumb +$*%. You ever yell or raise your voice at a parent of a kid(or kids) for them doing something stupid? This backfired on me the other day....I was in the mall, in about 3 separate stores over a course of an hour ortwo, I kept getting my heels clipped by a cart being pushed by the same two kids. The last time it happened, I turned to the adult closest to the kids (who Ipresumed was the parent or guardian) and told her to get her kids under control. She took offense and said "those aren't my kids, richard head." Yeah, I got owned by that lady....but it was still a situation where I was pissed off enough to tell someome else to do their job as a parent....

anyone one else out there put someone else's kids in check (no relatives)??

yea, it usually backfires. you basically are putting them on the spot saying they are a crappy parent. I did it to a lesbians dog once and wow, that was thewrath.. people don't like the messenger

i always try to be polite at first .. but if it keeps happening ( like a kid kicking your seat at the movies) then im quick to get heated

anytime my niece has a sleepover hell yeah...I let them bad $%# kids know...plus I have no patience whatsoever
smh.gif
tired.gif

but in public or at another person's home and the parent doesnt step up after repeated offenses
i always try to be polite at first .. but if it keeps happening ( like a kid kicking your seat at the movies) then im quick to get heated

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]That's what my job consists of...but i smack them around...i reach for their necks they drop tothe floor[/color]

one time we were shoppin and my moms friends daughter came with. she was a spoiled B and would always act a donkey, thats why I never go over to their placeanymore.

Anyway the garden tool starts throwing shoes around the store and when my mom tells her to put em back she says "YOU AINT MY MOM FEMALE DOG" bestbelieve my mom put her in her place with the quickness HAHAHA

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Kids (for the sake of the thread, lets say between the ages of 5 - 15) are constantly doing dumb +$*%. You ever yell or raise your voice at a parent of a kid (or kids) for them doing something stupid? This backfired on me the other day....I was in the mall, in about 3 separate stores over a course of an hour or two, I kept getting my heels clipped by a cart being pushed by the same two kids. The last time it happened, I turned to the adult closest to the kids (who I presumed was the parent or guardian) and told her to get her kids under control. She took offense and said "those aren't my kids, richard head." Yeah, I got owned by that lady....but it was still a situation where I was pissed off enough to tell someome else to do their job as a parent....

?

all the time, then again i work with kids. Outside of work, only lil punk kids at the mall or something. Really not even that, if its affecting me like leaningagainst my (or my peoples) car. I had to check a group of like 12 cause of that.

But ive developed the "its not my problem" stance...

Edit: Richard's like nickname is D ick. William=Bill and so on.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Kids (for the sake of the thread, lets say between the ages of 5 - 15) are constantly doing dumb +$*%. You ever yell or raise your voice at a parent of a kid (or kids) for them doing something stupid? This backfired on me the other day....I was in the mall, in about 3 separate stores over a course of an hour or two, I kept getting my heels clipped by a cart being pushed by the same two kids. The last time it happened, I turned to the adult closest to the kids (who I presumed was the parent or guardian) and told her to get her kids under control. She took offense and said "those aren't my kids, richard head." Yeah, I got owned by that lady....but it was still a situation where I was pissed off enough to tell someome else to do their job as a parent....

?
laugh.gif
Richard is the long name for..................

I actually have. I was running on the track, and there were these two little brats on the infield while their mom was on the opposite side near the high jump.I run past them and one of the kids is taking my keys. So I had to stop and put them back. I come back around the next time, and he's trying to stick themin an outlet. Stupid parents not paying attention to their children
indifferent.gif

I work at a community center with kids and i yell at the sometimes when i have to repeat myself and when they know they doing what they arent suppose to bedoing. They a pain in the #%* but then again they are just kids.

Originally Posted by jeyel

Same here... It's annoying
mad.gif

Uh.. Not usually strangers.. I tend to just walk away.. Let them pass..
But friends/family members kids.. ALL the time.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

?
laugh.gif
Richard is the long name for..................

roll.gif

I wish I had a Taser at work, so I can Tase those little bastards. (security guard) little kids running around and jumping around in the fountain.
smh.gif
I amazed everyday by the way parents control or lack there of their children..

at my old job (retail) on the weekends parents would come in the store and have their little brats run buckwild in the store, make a mess, and getting in theway of other paying customers, all while most of the time their parents would stand their dumbfounded not knowing that part of the role of parent/guardian isputting your kids in check when they get out of line and act like wild animals.

my coworkers thought i was being harsh but i would just tell their parents flat out can you please pick up the stuff your son or daughter has dropped all overthe place or can you please not have your kids running all over the place.

if the parents tried to control their kids i wouldn't act like a prick but i would go hard on the parents who made no effort to control their kids.

one lady tried to argue with me when i told her if she could tell her son to stop running around the store. the dumb batch tried to say her kid wasn'tdoing anything wrong. she ended up storming out mad after i told her that i'm just looking out for her kid and that there were sharp objects in the storeand i didn't want the kid running around and bumping into something and either cracking his head open or getting hurt and then the lady suing the storebecause of her negligence.

it irratates me at times because some people just aren't fit to have kids. (i sound real judgmental for that) if my son knows how to act in public placeswhen we go out, then how hard is it for other people to control their kids.

Sometimes I have to scold my nieces, which makes me feel awkward... but i'm not trying to overthrow my sister's authority, just letting them girls knowthey aren't going to get away with any crap around me.

Still - i do feel like it's not my place, and i shouldn't have to be in that position. but i can't let them do things that are wrong and ignore it,thereby reinforcing what they've doing.

Back
Top Bottom