Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

im not gay but ive ben with plenty of dudes for free
i wish i would have been paid before.

Originally Posted by AlexGod

laugh.gif
wat?

YES

On some real %@!+ what if a dude on the street offered you a stack to let him watch you beat ya meat??(boogie nights status)

YES

On some real %@!+ what if a dude on the street offered you a stack to let him watch you beat ya meat??(boogie nights status)

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

I'm amused! so I'll play.

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).
That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
mike-singletary-death-stare.gif

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

I'm amused! so I'll play.

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).
That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
mike-singletary-death-stare.gif

Back
Top Bottom