Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

DOES A PECK ON THE CHEEK COUNT?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

I'm amused! so I'll play.

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).
That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
mike-singletary-death-stare.gif
this thread is pure comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would kiss the dude no problems for 100mill, would probebly drink half a bottle of rum/vodka to get in the mood though.
I am not gay (no one calling me that is gonna change my though about my sexuallity), and I am 2 years in with my current and that happen after 3 years with my ex (5 years on a daily vag menu).
That being said made out with guys at random parties (usually well intoxicated) usually as a dare to winning a group session for later.

I'm euro though, so I guess we are generally less concerned about the whole gay thing.
this thread is pure comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Are people this homophobic that they wouldn't kiss a man for 100 mil?
laugh.gif

Homophobic gets thrown around so loosely nowadays.

Money doesn't mean THAT much though so I'm not head over heels about this. I mean what if they got you kissing a built a Ray Lewis built dude who has a Gene Simmons tongue? Or what if he has rotten to the core teeth?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Money doesn't mean THAT much though so I'm not head over heels about this. I mean what if they got you kissing a built a Ray Lewis built dude who has a Gene Simmons tongue? Or what if he has rotten to the core teeth?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

would you tongue kiss jesus?

FLAWLESS EXECUTION!
eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm in tears over here.

I wonder how Mike Singletary would respond to the thread? "can't do it".

FLAWLESS EXECUTION!
eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm in tears over here.

I wonder how Mike Singletary would respond to the thread? "can't do it".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Pretty confident that the kissing a man part would still be the biggest hurdle out of all that...

id still kiss rotted teeth ray Lewis for 100 million.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Pretty confident that the kissing a man part would still be the biggest hurdle out of all that...

id still kiss rotted teeth ray Lewis for 100 million.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No, I think you literally have to be homophobic to turn down 100 mil for a ten second kiss. This scenario is the very definition of homophobia....I suspect a lot of it is for show many people who said that would be bent over a table no questions asked if no one found out about it. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No, I think you literally have to be homophobic to turn down 100 mil for a ten second kiss. This scenario is the very definition of homophobia....I suspect a lot of it is for show many people who said that would be bent over a table no questions asked if no one found out about it. 
laugh.gif

imo, one hundred million would be too much to pass up for just a kiss. 10 seconds that would disgust me for a long time, to be financially secure for the rest of my life. i'd do it

imo, one hundred million would be too much to pass up for just a kiss. 10 seconds that would disgust me for a long time, to be financially secure for the rest of my life. i'd do it

Guys are frontin super hard in this thread.

1st off if a guy is gonna pay you 100 Million dollars for some gay activity, you're gonna be doing alot more than kissing. For that amount of money you better be prepared to get gangbanged by him and buddies. I honestly think 75 pct of men would still do it and honestly if anybody who stays they wouldnt even considered that for that amount of money is lying.

Guys are frontin super hard in this thread.

1st off if a guy is gonna pay you 100 Million dollars for some gay activity, you're gonna be doing alot more than kissing. For that amount of money you better be prepared to get gangbanged by him and buddies. I honestly think 75 pct of men would still do it and honestly if anybody who stays they wouldnt even considered that for that amount of money is lying.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No but I bet you squeal like a pig.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No but I bet you squeal like a pig.

Back
Top Bottom