Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

If you all knew who the soccer player in dude's avy is (the real ''o fenemono'') and what he's most recently known for, dude sayin' he'll do anything for a 100 mil makes more sense...

If you all knew who the soccer player in dude's avy is (the real ''o fenemono'') and what he's most recently known for, dude sayin' he'll do anything for a 100 mil makes more sense...

omg, i'm dying yo
roll.gif
roll.gif

no lie 100 mil and i would be tongue deep in that dudes %@*. you can laugh now but i would be the one rolling around in a white maybach convertible & two white chicks on my side.

no lie 100 mil and i would be tongue deep in that dudes %@*. you can laugh now but i would be the one rolling around in a white maybach convertible & two white chicks on my side.

People can't seriously be trying to act like they wouldn't make out with a dude for 100 mill can they?

That is ridiculous.

People can't seriously be trying to act like they wouldn't make out with a dude for 100 mill can they?

That is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

But if you're straight, and you know you're straight what's the harm in kissing a dude for 100 mil?
You aren't gonna turn gay from it, and even if it was at all possible that you would turn gay.......so what?? You'd be a rich gay dude, probably more happy than being a broke straight dude.
I'm not gay, but you can bet your life I'd kiss a dude for 100 mil.
pimp.gif

Now if I was already rich that's a different story. I wouldn't have any need for the money then.
Come on, grow up.

DUDE, theres a big difference between kissing a dude for 100 mill and saying you would do anything with a dude for money. Might as well be an upscale male prostitute if thats the case.
My mom always told me there's only two ways to know for sure if someone is gay. Either they tell you, or you find out physically. So I stopped pointing the finger and started asking. and you know what I found out? The closet homosexuals are the biggest naysayers. Some of ya'll are clearly either bi-curious or seriously insecure if you project things onto others that you probably see in yourselves. Anton never struck me as homosexual. He's struck me as closed minded at times, and inconsiderate at other times, but never gay. He just doesn't care what boys he never met have to say about the women he likes or the life he leads. I'm the same way so I can relate..  ya'll are some serious clowns
laugh.gif
The question and topic of the post was if you would kiss another dude passionately for 10 seconds for 100 mill, yes or no. I myself would. Your man up there saying he would do just about anything
eek.gif
 with a man for 100 mill, thats just taking it to a whole different level. 

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

But if you're straight, and you know you're straight what's the harm in kissing a dude for 100 mil?
You aren't gonna turn gay from it, and even if it was at all possible that you would turn gay.......so what?? You'd be a rich gay dude, probably more happy than being a broke straight dude.
I'm not gay, but you can bet your life I'd kiss a dude for 100 mil.
pimp.gif

Now if I was already rich that's a different story. I wouldn't have any need for the money then.
Come on, grow up.

DUDE, theres a big difference between kissing a dude for 100 mill and saying you would do anything with a dude for money. Might as well be an upscale male prostitute if thats the case.
My mom always told me there's only two ways to know for sure if someone is gay. Either they tell you, or you find out physically. So I stopped pointing the finger and started asking. and you know what I found out? The closet homosexuals are the biggest naysayers. Some of ya'll are clearly either bi-curious or seriously insecure if you project things onto others that you probably see in yourselves. Anton never struck me as homosexual. He's struck me as closed minded at times, and inconsiderate at other times, but never gay. He just doesn't care what boys he never met have to say about the women he likes or the life he leads. I'm the same way so I can relate..  ya'll are some serious clowns
laugh.gif
The question and topic of the post was if you would kiss another dude passionately for 10 seconds for 100 mill, yes or no. I myself would. Your man up there saying he would do just about anything
eek.gif
 with a man for 100 mill, thats just taking it to a whole different level. 

Kissing another man for $100 million isn't even that bad, ask anyone to do this, however homophobic they are, they'll consider it.

Back
Top Bottom