Would you let your girl go to a TREY SONGZ concert?

Since trey made it, wonder if he got ol girl a Mercedes, took her shopping & took her out the hood

I swear. That song, and invented sex are the two songs I've ever listened to from Trey aside from when I heard him on the radio. I bump just gotta make it to this day.

Last edited:
Tr**** is a solid album I'll say about 8/10 I can run it straight through . Haven't listen to his latest album tho

So this thread went from "would you" to "rumors & conquests" to "pipe mirin" to "music debate" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

NT something else [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

**no joke this man got so much juice I got laid 3/4 times just for looking similar** back in the day.

didn't know dudes actually bump trey songz...

yall are funny to me.

http://niketalk.com/t/622832/niketa...stage-at-a-male-rnb-singer-concert-new-videos

Trey ain't the only, or even worst, offender. Usher too, I seen Mario, Dream do it, Akon be doing it with underaged girls (Trey too). But this dude Ninja posted Romeo Santos, that's the real "Senior roba a tu chicha." One of these fam went around and pretty much slobbed down every women in the room.

This Wu Tang one is funny just for the comments. "She got it in all 36 chambers." :lol:

]

soy el senior robando a tu chicha

yeah Trey songz ain't got ish on Romeo Santos.

Back
Top Bottom