Would you like to see these Retro??

hells yeah but they better make 'em in size 14+ 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Damn GG, when u said co-sign x a million you werent kidding......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would love for the sport blues to release
maroons are ehh, i would probably cop if they released

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Damn GG, when u said co-sign x a million you werent kidding......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would love for the sport blues to release
maroons are ehh, i would probably cop if they released

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

These and Maroons need to be retro'd asap

Yea I'd love for the September Blues to retro 
pimp.gif
but not the Maroons
sick.gif
. There's a reason that they haven't retroed them,it's because they're ugly as $+%@ imo. I really don't like the shade or the way they put the color on the shoe so the Maroons are a no-go for me.

While I disagree with you on the looks, I agree with you in that I hope they never retro them.  Unless they put Nike Air on the Off White/Maroon, they better leave them the hell alone.  The Off White/Maroon VI is my favorite all time Shoe, and Ill be pissed if JB ruins them.  Screw them and the shiny pleather used on the White/Infrareds.

PS:  Its Sport (spt) Blue.
happy.gif

pimp.gif
but not the Maroons
sick.gif
. There's a reason that they haven't retroed them,it's because they're ugly as $+%@ imo. I really don't like the shade or the way they put the color on the shoe so the Maroons are a no-go for me.

While I disagree with you on the looks, I agree with you in that I hope they never retro them.  Unless they put Nike Air on the Off White/Maroon, they better leave them the hell alone.  The Off White/Maroon VI is my favorite all time Shoe, and Ill be pissed if JB ruins them.  Screw them and the shiny pleather used on the White/Infrareds.

happy.gif

pimp.gif
but not the Maroons
sick.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif
but not the Maroons
sick.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif
but not the Maroons
sick.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif
but not the Maroons
sick.gif

happy.gif

I agree with everybody 100 % these need to release like yesterday, but lets not give JB more pack ideas/reasons to make em limited where everyone can't get a pair without spending a mortgage on them...........
eyes.gif

I agree with everybody 100 % these need to release like yesterday, but lets not give JB more pack ideas/reasons to make em limited where everyone can't get a pair without spending a mortgage on them...........
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom