Would you like to see these Retro??

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

are you kidding??? hell the **** yea. I need  these asap

Exactly. I share the same sentiments.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kbmj2345

I agree with everybody 100 % these need to release like yesterday, but lets not give JB more pack ideas/reasons to make em limited where everyone can't get a pair without spending a mortgage on them...........
eyes.gif

I agree...just because a couple of similar model shoes have never been retro'd doesn't mean they have to be "forced" to us in a pack...JB's history has proven that when they release packs..the hype is at an all-time high and the quality is usually at an all-time low...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kbmj2345

I agree with everybody 100 % these need to release like yesterday, but lets not give JB more pack ideas/reasons to make em limited where everyone can't get a pair without spending a mortgage on them...........
eyes.gif

I agree...just because a couple of similar model shoes have never been retro'd doesn't mean they have to be "forced" to us in a pack...JB's history has proven that when they release packs..the hype is at an all-time high and the quality is usually at an all-time low...
laugh.gif

Do any of you realise how utterly pointless these threads are?

JB aleady know people want these.

All this does is push them back, make them more limited, more expensive, and more poorly made when they do Retro.

Do any of you realise how utterly pointless these threads are?

JB aleady know people want these.

All this does is push them back, make them more limited, more expensive, and more poorly made when they do Retro.

the fire and ice idea is really genius, since they scrapped the idea with the V's pack, might as well do it with these never-been-retroed VI's... someone with connects pitch that idea to JB...

the fire and ice idea is really genius, since they scrapped the idea with the V's pack, might as well do it with these never-been-retroed VI's... someone with connects pitch that idea to JB...

They are SPORT BLUE, not September Blue. Box says SPT. BLUE or something, WHY would that indicate September???

They are SPORT BLUE, not September Blue. Box says SPT. BLUE or something, WHY would that indicate September???

Back
Top Bottom