Originally Posted by Jordan0589

air-jordan-6-og-maroon.jpg
air-jordan-og-6-september-blue1.jpg

a nice "fire and ice" pack concept... i'd cop these both
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You just made JB a bundle of money; you'd better get your cut. ***Spring 2012 - DMP VI Pack "Fire & Ice", commemorating the time when Jordan Brand made fire, and also the crap that they're putting out now!***

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Damn GG, when u said co-sign x a million you werent kidding......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would love for the sport blues to release
maroons are ehh, i would probably cop if they released
Smfh. Have fun fanboy. I like that you cop on "ehh." 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Damn GG, when u said co-sign x a million you werent kidding......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would love for the sport blues to release
maroons are ehh, i would probably cop if they released
Smfh. Have fun fanboy. I like that you cop on "ehh." 
eyes.gif

They should def drop these and the navy joints, maroons would be good since I wanted the og's back in 6th grade

They should def drop these and the navy joints, maroons would be good since I wanted the og's back in 6th grade

yea i would but not with the same quality as the recent retros so i wouldnt want them to release unless that changes

yea i would but not with the same quality as the recent retros so i wouldnt want them to release unless that changes

Nahh... That Fire An Ice Package Is A Cool Idea But I Dont Think That Would Happen Cause They Already Have The Infrareds An Varsity Red An White 6s. All These 6s Comin Out An Yet There Aint No Sep. Blues. They Needa Stopp Playin Around An Dropp These...

The Carmines Are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nahh... That Fire An Ice Package Is A Cool Idea But I Dont Think That Would Happen Cause They Already Have The Infrareds An Varsity Red An White 6s. All These 6s Comin Out An Yet There Aint No Sep. Blues. They Needa Stopp Playin Around An Dropp These...

The Carmines Are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

let me tell you.. im such a huge fan of royal blue on jordans...

my high school and college was royal blue..
and i would buy a pair of these in a heart beat..
im ready to even buy a pair of september blue VI's OG for 650+

let me tell you.. im such a huge fan of royal blue on jordans...

my high school and college was royal blue..
and i would buy a pair of these in a heart beat..
im ready to even buy a pair of september blue VI's OG for 650+

Originally Posted by Rod301

The Carmines Are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Are you new? 
THEY JUST DROPPED. They "Needa Stopp Playin?" Maybe you need to check the Bay dude. Not that tough. 2008 release and they're already back on this huh? Wouldn't surprise me. The 9's from the CDP dropped again this year too. Man. I miss Jordans. Remember those shoes? I do. Kind of. Before all these lame cats ruined the game. Oh well, at least I can save a handful of money now. Good luck on your mission champ. Maybe moms will by them for you for your Sweet 16... And why the hell do you capitalize the first letter of every word you type? Are you slow, or just trying to be different. If different is your aim here's a tip: stop wearing Twilight shirts and skinny jeans with soccer shoes. Get your own style jerky.

Originally Posted by Rod301

The Carmines Are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Are you new? 
THEY JUST DROPPED. They "Needa Stopp Playin?" Maybe you need to check the Bay dude. Not that tough. 2008 release and they're already back on this huh? Wouldn't surprise me. The 9's from the CDP dropped again this year too. Man. I miss Jordans. Remember those shoes? I do. Kind of. Before all these lame cats ruined the game. Oh well, at least I can save a handful of money now. Good luck on your mission champ. Maybe moms will by them for you for your Sweet 16... And why the hell do you capitalize the first letter of every word you type? Are you slow, or just trying to be different. If different is your aim here's a tip: stop wearing Twilight shirts and skinny jeans with soccer shoes. Get your own style jerky.

Back
Top Bottom