Would you murder your beloved pet with your bare hands

For one trillion dollars? To everyone who doesn't own a pet OBVIOUSLY you will do it, so no need to answer..This is for those who has had a pet for at least 4 years....I personally couldn't do it..

For one trillion dollars? To everyone who doesn't own a pet OBVIOUSLY you will do it, so no need to answer..This is for those who has had a pet for at least 4 years....I personally couldn't do it..

wasnt there a thread about this earlier?
id do it for a trillion and bring it back to life with some of that money?
laugh.gif

wasnt there a thread about this earlier?
id do it for a trillion and bring it back to life with some of that money?
laugh.gif

ok quit with the unrealistic threads. i swear some of you dudes are living in your dreams and dead in real life

ok quit with the unrealistic threads. i swear some of you dudes are living in your dreams and dead in real life

for 1 trillion im killing anyone/anything.
r.i.p mom, auntie, lil cousin, pets, random girl with freckles walking down the street

for 1 trillion im killing anyone/anything.
r.i.p mom, auntie, lil cousin, pets, random girl with freckles walking down the street

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

Wow you seem to be really upset, you want to talk about it?

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

Wow you seem to be really upset, you want to talk about it?

this thread kinda sucks, but i just bought a fish a couple days ago and ill kill it for 10 bucks.

this thread kinda sucks, but i just bought a fish a couple days ago and ill kill it for 10 bucks.

This thread sounds like a little kid's imagination but, to answer your question, if it came down to where I would NEED to do it then, yes. (I Am Legend type of situation that is)

This thread sounds like a little kid's imagination but, to answer your question, if it came down to where I would NEED to do it then, yes. (I Am Legend type of situation that is)

Originally Posted by 365k

But this thread isnt about if you would NEED to do it though...Maybe you should read

Originally Posted by 365k

But this thread isnt about if you would NEED to do it though...Maybe you should read

Back
Top Bottom