Would you murder your beloved pet with your bare hands

My fam has had our dog for 8 years and I would probably put one in his dome for 100,000 to be honest. If we're talking about 250,000+? It's not even a question I would murk my dog
roll.gif
Put my little sister through college and pay for my parents' house? Let's get serious. The well being of my family > ______________ , especially my old $$* dog
laugh.gif
I'd rather hook up my parents and siblings for life than keep my dog for another 3-4 years. Believe me, you'd get over the death of your dog pretty damn quick when you get a new one
laugh.gif

My fam has had our dog for 8 years and I would probably put one in his dome for 100,000 to be honest. If we're talking about 250,000+? It's not even a question I would murk my dog
roll.gif
Put my little sister through college and pay for my parents' house? Let's get serious. The well being of my family > ______________ , especially my old $$* dog
laugh.gif
I'd rather hook up my parents and siblings for life than keep my dog for another 3-4 years. Believe me, you'd get over the death of your dog pretty damn quick when you get a new one
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom