Would you murder your beloved pet with your bare hands

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by eashawty

yall can talk bad about me all yall want but all %!!#+*%% aside, id suck a **** for a trillion dollars. straight up

Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt... no wayyyyy i just read that
eek.gif
, lol @ that wale gif
smokin.gif

My dog died of hypothermia in my arms one of the most painful memories I've experienced, to entertain this thread the answer is no.
Only sociopaths kill animals

My dog died of hypothermia in my arms one of the most painful memories I've experienced, to entertain this thread the answer is no.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

eyes.gif

Proof?
are you saying it's normal?
for a trillion dollars not killing it isnt normal
laugh.gif

you know how many zeros that is? i couldnt even spend half of that in 2 life times if i wanted too

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

eyes.gif

Proof?
are you saying it's normal?
for a trillion dollars not killing it isnt normal
laugh.gif

you know how many zeros that is? i couldnt even spend half of that in 2 life times if i wanted too

My dog would understand... as I look him in his eyes, iron sights aimed slightly higher, that he never stood a chance. "This wont hurt..." would be the last words he'd never understand. *click* A single tear would roll from eye just in time to be wiped away by a $100 bill. My dog would have a funeral that a president would envy, a tomb that would make a pharaoh blush, a portrait engraved into my man-made canyon that would make Mt. Rushmore self-conscious. My dog would be legendary.

My dog would understand... as I look him in his eyes, iron sights aimed slightly higher, that he never stood a chance. "This wont hurt..." would be the last words he'd never understand. *click* A single tear would roll from eye just in time to be wiped away by a $100 bill. My dog would have a funeral that a president would envy, a tomb that would make a pharaoh blush, a portrait engraved into my man-made canyon that would make Mt. Rushmore self-conscious. My dog would be legendary.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

a TRILLION though id do almost anything for a million +%+# have me set for life
smokin.gif
LIVES

Fixed but this

I love animals and all.  But 1 trillion? you kidding. I'd punt baxter off a bridge for 1 trillion like i was Hunter Smith

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

a TRILLION though id do almost anything for a million +%+# have me set for life
smokin.gif
LIVES

Fixed but this

I love animals and all.  But 1 trillion? you kidding. I'd punt baxter off a bridge for 1 trillion like i was Hunter Smith

No way in hell could I. My dog sasha, a wolf hybrid (half wolf, half husky) saved my life two years ago as my house was being robbed at gunpoint.  Yes she is a K9 trained but nonetheless she saved me.  I'd give my life for her and thats real talk.  Say whatever you want but she in all honesty is my best friend.
b8e166616cf1aba3210fd82f49ff34e0cb0cd37a_r.jpg

Only pic I had of her on my computer. You can see her in my avy too.

Back
Top Bottom