Would you or have you ever hit your kids in public?

laugh.gif
 dudes jump on anything.

but no, spare the rod spoil the child.

I'd be mentally handicapped if a raised my hand to anyone of my parents/relatives growing up.

Last edited:
If you discipline hard enough at home, then they wont act up because they know what will happen once they get home.

A smack in the face, spanking or anything like that in public is just wrong.

Growing up, all grandma had to do was give you that look. Once that look was had, you know your *** was in deep caca when we got home.

Should be accepted, but suburban spineless moms will complain and intervene. They can't control their own kids, so they feel the need to bring everyone else down to their pathetic level

EXACTLY

my daughter wont try any stupidy with me

i have the "look" perfected

If you're down to fight kids outside your house that's your problem. You should have your kid in check so that situations like that never even come up.

A child's behavior is a testament to bad parenting.

I agree tho, kids should be disciplined enough to behave in public. I do however feel that nothing is wrong with quick tap in the back of the head. So saying a child should never, ever get "hit" in public? :rolleyes

I agree tho, kids should be disciplined enough to behave in public. I do however feel that nothing is wrong with quick tap in the back of the head. So saying a child should never, ever get "hit" in public? :rolleyes
To a point yes. A quick "reminder" is one thing. An all out scene is another. Like someone said earlier, it's more disrespecting yourself and the child than disciplining the child. THAT should never have to happen

If you discipline hard enough at home, then they wont act up because they know what will happen once they get home.

A smack in the face, spanking or anything like that in public is just wrong.

Growing up, all grandma had to do was give you that look. Once that look was had, you know your *** was in deep caca when we got home.
This.

All of my friends from high school are now either heroin addicts or in jail.  Why didn't I ever get caught up in their nonsense?  Because I was raised by a single mother that was tough as nails and scared the life out of me.  I knew how much hell I'd have to pay if I did the stupid things my friends did.

Thanks, mom.

This.

All of my friends from high school are now either heroin addicts or in jail.  Why didn't I ever get caught up in their nonsense?  Because I was raised by a single mother that was tough as nails and scared the life out of me.  I knew how much hell I'd have to pay if I did the stupid things my friends did.

Thanks, mom.

Damn who the **** were you chilling with?

This.

Thanks, mom.
Damn who the **** were you chilling with?
Short answer: a bunch of scumbags that I'm glad I distanced myself from.

i try not to hit my kids cuz they small . toddlers 2and 1/2 twin girls are bad(they have learning disabilities and get therapy daily but i dont use that as an excuse) as hell but im on them all the time. i have never seen such bad kids. i give them time outs  , i do raise my voice at them but they dont get spanked . if they misbehaving or acting dumb ill smack them light on they hand or i take away they toy they have  but as far as hitting in public i wont hit them in public(ppl act stupid) . if they throwing a tantrum ill take them to the car. 

My wife and I just had our first baby daughter a little more than a year ago and I would never lay a finger on her. I feel like its your fault as a parent that your child is acting up in the first place. You have to do your job as a parent and teach them right from wrong. Part of the blame has to fall on me for my child acting a fool.

From what I'm hearing in this thread, I guess the mom lets this little brat run around wild in their household. :smh:

Maybe it was just the Chinese in me but my mom gave no dambs about hitting me in public. If it was in Chinatown, it was even better. You would Chinese ladies smiling for me getting beat up. :rofl:

Now, that's good parenting.

Last edited:

This.

Thanks, mom.
im  the opposite.as far as parents didnt hit me or scare me. 

all of my boys from my childhood turned out to be straight killers. quite a few are dead. why i didnt turn out like that. it isnt in me to turn out like that. my blood is warm. now my younger bro bangs the hood and is cold. 

raised by same parents.

i dont know , you can raise a child in the best environment and be the best parent but they can still be a mess up so discipling kids dont even matter is what a lot of ppl say,. 

. i think parenting matters more then people think it does and people be messing up big time nowadays. 

Last edited:
If my boy does something I deem a spankable offense I will pull to the side or bathroom but most times he is chill . But y'all right it starts at home because small kids think it cool to tantrums at home and then that bleeds to the real world.

First person to punch me in the chest was my grandma at a grocery store in was six ain't never acted up again

Back
Top Bottom