Would You Put Hands On a Teenager?

My daughters cousins were getting bullied, the two youngest ones. Then the 15 year old cousin walked up to the 12 year old bully one day and rocked his jaw. :rofl:

he got suspended and his parents took the kids out to dinner to show the oldest cousin love.

probably the best outcome, bullying stopped and parents didn’t have to get involved.

Arm the girls with pepper spray and brass knuckles. Couple days of suspension wont hurt. He learn his lesson.

if i had any relationship to the girls, i would cue the nas ski mask gif and crush his face in.

and this narrative of predatory hispanic men is bull****.
Brass knuckles, really? You tryna have those girls catch a charge?

OP find the local park he plays basketball at, and when you see him.....
tenor.gif

Hopefully you don't suck at basketball or he might do this to you
main-qimg-278f0e5366410b9b3f29cd9d875d3aa2

Last edited:
This **** is assault. Might as well blindfold and kidnap him and after he wakes up, whip him with a belt on his ***. Better tell him, I better not see you touch any girl again, and give him a nice kick to his bum. Wear boots.

I’m half Mexican half Guatemalan....that is not part of the culture to be grabbing random *** like it’s a greeting. That boy would get his *** beat if he did that in Guatemala so don’t let it fool you. This indio serote making the people look bad :smh:

8th? No. That **** stopped in like the 4th. Females ain’t playing hide and go get it after a certain age

Yes they were.

They only got freakier as age went on.

I'm not calling OPs people a freak.

But this is what happens in HS.

You got a problem, take it up with the school.

Can't be beating up teenagers for being teenagers.

What happened with the prostitute thing
im dead

but talk to dat lil ***** people bro

dat same **** happened to one of my lil cousins n the school wasnt on **** so i got on they ***

but i pressed the lil ***** mama daddy uncle every ****in body n da **** stopped

Brass knuckles, really? You tryna have those girls catch a charge?

do i even have to bring up the “shoe on the other foot” cliche. Dont be a contrarian for the sake of it.
He sounds entitled and a perv and actually celebrated. He needs to lose a tooth or 8 and. A broken nose. He will be brought down to size.

Back
Top Bottom