Would you rather have $1 billion or Superman's powers?

That's super boy who jumps and doesn't fly if I'm correct. He's a clone supposedly

I would get supermans powers but i wouldn't tell ANYONE.

Then proceed to play professional basketball, baseball, football, participate in the olympics, tour de france, mma, boxing, and make billions of dollars all while becoming the greatest athlete in the history of humans.

Makes billions as a super athlete. Gets caught playing perfectly on simultaneous games...

Last edited:
That's super boy who jumps and doesn't fly if I'm correct. He's a clone supposedly
In the very beginning, Superman never flew. He jumped from building to building like the Hulk. Then they gave him flight.

Then they gave that jumping **** to his clone for nostalgia or paying homage.

In the very beginning, Superman never flew. He jumped from building to building like the Hulk. Then they gave him flight.

Then they gave that jumping **** to his clone for nostalgia or paying homage.

Ahhh ok

Last edited:
Meh....

I'd really honestly rather have Magneto's powers.

Not that he's even on Superman's level, but I just think his abilities are more interesting.

What can you really do with a billion that you can't do as Superman? Superman easily. You can do whatever you want, or not do anything at all, even with a billion, someone somewhere wants an answer. As Superman who do you have to answer to?

Dudes really talking about sports? :x I'm SUPERMAN. **** I'm gonna be playing football for? I an an ALIEN GOD bruh. Trivial human **** like money is meaningless. I would leave Earth and explore the got damn universe

And die with no powers nor money :smh:

So basically everyone picking Superman over the money is gonna be super villians or are yall getting jobs at the Daily Planet?

Easily superman's power.

Robbing a bank and taking your best looking bank teller at that, who gonna stop me? Bullets just bouncing off my chest. Bank teller ready to give me the yambs just off that. Cash, smash, repeat.

So basically everyone picking Superman over the money is gonna be super villians or are yall getting jobs at the Daily Planet?

I mean....

Would robbing evil rich folks make me a super villain? :lol:

I mean....I'd have my fun for damn sure. I'd probably chisel in Wu-Tang's faces into Mt. Rushmore.

I'd probably go make a giant Snowman out of the North Pole.

I'd probably throw every single Nuclear weapon on earth into the sun.

Last edited:
Probably go into the NBA, win rookie of the year, MVP, go 82-0, win the 'ship and then retire after my first season. Michael who? Jordan what?

I mean....

Would robbing evil rich folks make me a super villain? :lol:

Its still against the law, which would pit you against the police, thus making you a bad guy.

But yea I would definitely have fun with it doe. Walking on water and such.

Super villains. I can tell by these NTers attitudes :lol:

That's why with my post I said if everybody is getting this offer I'll just take the money. I have no time for the war of super evil dudes. I'll enjoy my money and die like a regular human.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom