would you ride this?

I watched the last final destination and this crap reminds me of it...as much as I love coasters and all...heck, I was on a coaster at six flags in '04 where a dude in the front seat fell off and died and that didn't deter me....these rides just don't scream safe
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow...

I didn't know Stratosphere had other rides besides the spinning green one. Either way, I wouldn't ride them.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

That last one is ******ed. I'd never go on that. However the op looks qlot of fun. If you think about it... If that ride broke down on ground levelyou'd be just as dead as being in the air

Originally Posted by AirWing03

it looks really scary...but since i rode the dragster at CP, i could ride this...
at 1000ft in the air?

i rode the kingdaka the tallest fastest roller coaster in the world. its only 23 seconds long. and it was the most horryfying ever lol. you had to see my hairwhen i got off the ride. check the video of king da ka dude

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by AirWing03

it looks really scary...but since i rode the dragster at CP, i could ride this...
at 1000ft in the air?

i rode the kingdaka the tallest fastest roller coaster in the world. its only 23 seconds long. and it was the most horryfying ever lol. you had to see my hair when i got off the ride. check the video of king da ka dude
the one in six flags great adventure, i watched it (too {} to go on it) and sometimes it fell back down, not making it over the arc.

no thanks on any of the rides posted in here.

Not much difference falling from 150ft or falling from 1k+ feet.
Dead either way.

If you go on normal coasters this is the same $$%*.
Looks fun.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom