Would you Tip?

the most i tipped was 5$ when i couldnt find my money and used my card (i was looking all over the place even my car lulz) but the girl was nice and polite while waiting....

i always tip at least 2$, prob more if i know they have delivered the pizza right

Yes, you do tip. Y'all cheap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I ordered a Pizza... total came out to 14.00 then they said there was a $2.00 delivery charge (not including tip)

Im thinking what the hell is a delivery charge?? Isn't that what Im tipping for?? Needless to say, I didn't tip

Am I wrong for this??

just out of curiosity, are you black?

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I ordered a Pizza... total came out to 14.00 then they said there was a $2.00 delivery charge (not including tip)

Im thinking what the hell is a delivery charge?? Isn't that what Im tipping for?? Needless to say, I didn't tip

Am I wrong for this??

just out of curiosity, are you black?

How do you tip your barber but not at a restaurant or take out? The argument for not tipping would be the same in both situations...that "it's their job." Anyone want to explain this one to me?

How do you tip your barber but not at a restaurant or take out? The argument for not tipping would be the same in both situations...that "it's their job." Anyone want to explain this one to me?

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

And you're completely right. And that's why I don't tip any of them. The hell I gotta tip somebody that makes more per hour than me? Doing 1/10 the work I do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

And you're completely right. And that's why I don't tip any of them. The hell I gotta tip somebody that makes more per hour than me? Doing 1/10 the work I do
laugh.gif

Just ordered 2 pizzas for a total of $14 and some change. What's a solid tip? It's a Saturday and these are peak hours so I feel like giving more. Is $20 good, or too much?

Just ordered 2 pizzas for a total of $14 and some change. What's a solid tip? It's a Saturday and these are peak hours so I feel like giving more. Is $20 good, or too much?

$20 is like $1 or $2 too much IMO. I usually give about $4 sometimes $5 depending on the weather conditions.

$20 is like $1 or $2 too much IMO. I usually give about $4 sometimes $5 depending on the weather conditions.

Thanks, I guess I'll just give him a $20. I can spare a dollar or two, dude's got to feed their families also. We're in a recession

Thanks, I guess I'll just give him a $20. I can spare a dollar or two, dude's got to feed their families also. We're in a recession

dONT BS MY NIG@ AND TRY TO GET E PROPS. If anything you are behaving in a non humane/condescending manner by feeling superior to the person you are giving a tip 2.

Makes me think of false religious "saints" who do a charitable deed only to critique the person who they helped.

I strongly agree above poster advocates and administers  this type of behavior to his friends and allies. 

You brought a year and a half thread to call me out? We have 2 tipping threads within the past week...

I love how tipping is now a sign of being condescending and feeling superior. Talking about doing a charitable deed then talking down on people? I didn't say anything to that delivery boy. This thread is so old, I dont' even remember what I was tipping for, but I believe I was the only one in the house at the time. And that was my parents money.

You're on a roll.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom