Would you wear this shirt?

Would you wear this shirt?

• Yeah.. Sure, what's wrong with it?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no! That's mad offensive

• No. It's racist.

• Stop being overly sensitive. There's nothing wrong with this shirt.

• Yes, I'm black if that matters...

• Yes, I'm white if that matters...

• I would, but I'm scared to get my *** kicked.

• Total voters
Don't understand how the shirt is racist, That's why I voted for stop being overly sensitive.

Don't see anything wrong with it, I would probably wear it to chill, Wouldn't wear it in public though.

Last edited:
Don't understand how the shirt is racist, That's why I voted for stop being overly sensitive.

Don't see anything wrong with it, I would probably wear it to chill, Wouldn't wear it in public though.
ibl8CAWfbANcAy.gif

ibl8CAWfbANcAy.gif

That's just not my style, I rarely wear tee's in public nowadays, Just when I'm chilling at home.

Last time I wore a tee outside of my crib was when I went to get a haircut and it's been like that for the past 2 or 3 years. So if I wore that shirt outside of my crib, It'll just be to the barber shop, No place else.

(Excluding Polo Tee's)

That's just not my style, I rarely wear tee's in public nowadays, Just when I'm chilling at home.
Last time I wore a tee outside of my crib was when I went to get a haircut and it's been like that for the past 2 or 3 years. So if I wore that shirt outside of my crib, It'll just be to the barber shop, No place else.
(Excluding Polo Tee's)

Ohh! Look at you. This guy's got some class!

Do you pronounce his name like the word children use for turd , or do you pronounce it like the word we used to call the police?

If you don't understand how, Common Sense dictates that you should find out how it could be interpreted as racist before you picked "stop being overly sensitive"

And it was Korin who grew the sensu beanz.

I wouldn't, but I wouldn't be offended if I see someone with this shirt on, I'll probably just laugh though.

Last edited:
Might be offensive to people that don't know what it's referencing, but I don't see anything wrong with it. I wouldn't wear it though (just like I wouldn't wear those Domo shirts that's in a similar style)..

Mr. Popo didn't do anything cool to warrant a shirt being made, let alone wear.
Off yourself. Dude is stronger than two Super Sayians
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

So dude has gulping skills that rival Gianna Michaels and he plays with little boys?

Oh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom