Would you wife a girl who's had significantly more sexual partners than you?

I don't believe in marriage, but I'm confident NT fam knows the answer to this already.

Watch your girl's actions, not what she says.

Edit: I'm dying at the dude above who keeps defending women with the news sources. He's the type of guy who marries a girl who "wants to settle down/had her fun," she pops out a few kids, and he gets divorce raped wondering how things got so bad 10 years later.

Last edited:
The real question is....

Does oral sex count as body? I never counted dome to my count.

Does it count? Am I doing it wrong?

Well, since women don't count it, nor do they count the guys they didn't love, I guess men can use loopholes too :lol:

Last edited:
i think the only way to be comfortable in this situation is to fornicate with as many women as you can...

that way you can at least say to yourself I've had more than her, if something like this becomes an issue with yourself...

Last edited:
You don't honesly believe this do you? :lol: I think some of you let this "NT mentality" get to you.

...yeah they have, realize that sex is much more readily available for women than it is for men.  Does that hurt your feelings or something?

So you just gonna not back your sources up? Or you just gonna sit there and prove my point.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/se...sexual-partners-in-lifetime-women-have-4.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19374216/.../t/new-survey-tells-how-much-sex-were-having/

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/key_statistics/n.htm

http://www.drwendywalsh.com/blog/20...r-new-data-on-average-number-of-sex-partners/

Like I said, don't let these NTers fool you bruh :lol: "Everybody drives a M3, smashes dimes and make over $150k/year on Niketalk"
You a fool. All those females is lying.

That's the perfect way to keep the lie going so that you continue to have deluded expectations.

"But… but, but the internet did a survey."

You a fool. All those females is lying.

That's the perfect way to keep the lie going so that you continue to have deluded expectations.

"But… but, but the internet did a survey."
Don't try to convince him.

He'll have to learn the hard way.

Last edited:
I've never believed what my past girlfriends have told me when I asked. They be changing the number as they give it to you. I don't think they even know because like someone said they lie to themselves about it. Should never ask any way.

I only know my current gf # because it's extremely low and has been evidenced.

This is some true stuff. I never ask. I get my NT detective on and look through the internet archives. If I think a chick has been around the block 10 times I ain't wifing it. But every chick I wife asks me. There's been a few who gave me a low *** number. They then bring up the topic again and it's another number. It's still significantly lower than mine, so I wouldn't have had a problem with the number itself. The fact they're lying gets them cut.

currently doing it right now.

my girlfriend got like 27 and i'm at 7.

honestly, as long as you don't have an STD and your ***** behavior ceases during our time, I don't care.

props.

idk y ppl be wanting to know...they gon feel some type of way about whatever number the person says anyway :lol: ....as long as shorty dont got like 20 sex tapes out or you know multiple ppl that did nasty things to her you good

currently doing it right now.

my girlfriend got like 27 and i'm at 7.

honestly, as long as you don't have an STD and your ***** behavior ceases during our time, I don't care.
. . . 
laugh.gif
 . . .

If she ain't a Virgin then a chick is only average

Thugger

:pimp:

OP, I wouldn't worry bout it...

Long as dat coochie clean and dat butthole is tasty, you good b.

Besides, if her count is high, she should have acquired some elite secks shoe all skills in her skanky days

:evil:

Last edited:
Thugger

:pimp:

OP, I wouldn't worry bout it...

Long as dat coochie clean and dat butthole is tasty, you good b.

Besides, if her count is high, she should have acquired some elite secks shoe all skills in her skanky days

:evil:

or herpes.

I'm dealing with this situation right now and I'm extremely conflicted. Do you care how many partners your significant other has had? How many is too many? If she's had more than you is that an automatic deal breaker?

Do I care? No unless she has videos online of her having sex with her partner(s)

How many is too many? Don't know really... depends on age, background, and the type.

No deal breaker. I actually rather have an experience female than someone that doesn't do oral, don't feel comfortable with certain positions, lacking self confidence to accompany me to a strip club, etc.. etc.

If giving head counted as a body, womens numbers would quadruple. I would never wife a chick with a high body count :x
This one girl i've known since 98 told me she got a body count of over 100 :lol:. She been in and out of relationships and is now pregnant and wifed by some fool :smh:
If he knew the things I know and did to this girl :smh:

Relationships are scary :stoneface:

Yall dont ever think when kiss your girl/go down town "some ***** probably had his **** here, and Im up here dedicating myself to this girl/making love to her/eating her business" ????

Relationships are scary :stoneface:

Yall dont ever think when kiss your girl/go down town "some ***** probably had his **** here, and Im up here dedicating myself to this girl/making love to her/eating her business" ????

Bruh if she ain't cheating and staying loyal and she wash her self whats the problem?

She can say the same think about YOU.

Bruh if she ain't cheating and staying loyal and she wash her self whats the problem?

She can say the same think about YOU.

:stoneface:

Thats what Im saying. How are we supposed to know??? Well never know. Everybody is a ho. Everybody got side things. Everybody got sonebody that came before their newest "significant other ( :stoneface: ) "

Back
Top Bottom