Would you wife a girl who's had significantly more sexual partners than you?

Relationships are scary :stoneface:

Yall dont ever think when kiss your girl/go down town "some ***** probably had his **** here, and Im up here dedicating myself to this girl/making love to her/eating her business" ????

guess thats why you & palmela have been together for so long
But Palmela loyal though. She aint gonna show up with the next man's juice on her (unless…ayo!)

You sound very hurt, talking down on woman like that. Did your mother raise you right?

What exactly do I have to learn the hard way? Please enlighten us, Sex Guru.
I'm actually trying to watch out for NT brethren, but you're adamantly defending them.

Let me first ask: Do you think a girl's past matters (in the context of you eventually wanting to marry her)?

Last edited:
So by posting facts and datas that says men have more sexual partners than woman = me defending woman? :wow: :lol: :smh:

I think you got your priorities all ****** up, always thinking about the negatives and not appreciating assets.

And your question is vague. Ofcourse, a woman's past matters (crime history, family oriented, culture, beliefs... ect)

But as far as knowing her body count or her ex-boyfriends... ect. Nope! Save the drama.

Some of y'all been hurt too much or just make bad choices

Of course there are shady females out there but there are good ones too.

It's really not hard to figure it out either especially after you're older

I need you to follow me around every female thread, because when I say this they say just young and naive. While they out here hurt like Mary J. and Keyshia Cole and ****

Last edited:

I need you to follow me around every female thread, because when I say this they say just young and naive. While they out hear hurt like Mary J. and Keyshia Cole and ****

Dudes be listening to Loyal on repeat

I got 10 years on you so I got your back :lol:

Yes and no. Number itself doesn't matter. If she's got some personality issue that is behind it all, then it might. But if she's loyal and clean then the past doesn't matter. There's much bigger things to worry about.

Some of ya'll are either really old or trippin.

I have my own formula for girls. As I get older of course you either have to be less stringent with the number scrutiny or date younger chicks with less body count. Both older and younger chicks have advantages and drawbacks.

At 27 the age that I am. 3-5 serious relationships is acceptable. And an average of 3-4 dudes a year while single is acceptable. That's still a pretty high number though. As long as she is under double digits or just over, I can live with...anything beyond that, I don't care how good you look or how good of a person you are I am not wifing.

A lot of childish comments in here. It doesn't matter how many guys a woman has been with.. Like already mentioned, if you love her (or like her enough to date), why does anything else matter? Nobody is perfect & people change. You gotta find out people's story first before jumping to conclusions

I will say though, it sounds like OP may have some insecurity/ trust issues which is clearly why you're even questioning things in the first place. Maybe you need to work on YOUR foundation first before trying to build with someone else..

Why would you even ask the question though?

Nothing good will come out of the convo

If the number is high you'll get mad
If the number is low you won't believe her

I caught serious heat from my boys saying I would. But what these dudes don't understand is at the age we are at girls are minimum 5 guys in well most of my home girls. And then these dudes wife chicks whit body counts high as them.

At 27 the age that I am. 3-5 serious relationships is acceptable. And an average of 3-4 dudes a year while single is acceptable. That's still a pretty high number though. As long as she is under double digits or just over, I can live with...anything beyond that, I don't care how good you look or how good of a person you are I am not wifing.

3-4 a year while single, mid 20's, yet you require under or just over 10? :lol: Let's say she's single for five years... 5x3 = 15. Now add 3 serious boyfriends... Your math don't add up fam. Any attractive female that's worth a damn that's been ******* for 10 years will have 20 bodies, no doubt. Well... Unless of course she's prude, but that's not common at all.

Last edited:
Clearly if I said it, I meant it. Your opinion could matter less to me my good sir.

Last edited:
3-4 a year while single, mid 20's, yet you require under or just over 10? :lol: Let's say she's single for five years... 5x3 = 15. Now add 3 serious boyfriends... Your math don't add up fam. Any attractive female that's worth a damn that's been ******* for 10 years will have 20 bodies, no doubt. Well... Unless of course she's prude, but that's not common at all.

Haha I read that earlier this morning and thought "maybe since it's 430am, I'm tripping, but something don't add up right" lol repped

Since I'm my girls second I'm really trying not to mess things up. Could see wifing her in the future. I found a damn unicorn in 2014.

Last edited:
Since I'm my girls second I'm really trying not to mess things up. Could see wifing her in the future. I found a damn unicorn in 2014.
You can't be serious, unless your girl is 18 (and even then it's a stretch). 

Also - I have no idea why some of y'all think being number 2 or 3 is a good thing. That woman hasn't experienced **** yet, and she'll be getting that itch to fulfill sexual fantasies eventually, most likely after y'all are married. Have fun with that. 

People still worried about this?

It ain't hard to find a woman with a low body count. Ya'll just attracted to ****.

Either that, or ya'll some sad boys with 1-2 bodies on you and you butthurt cause she's got 1-2 more bodies than you. Making things over dramatic.

If a girl had 20 bodies on her, you wouldn't even be asking this question cause you'd go off instinct/common sense...Or you just wouldn't give a damn. So I'm inclined to believe that some of ya'll just not smashing like that.

But this is NT, where extremes are extreme. So 2 bodies on here means 15, and in ya'll eyes, all women have been ran through and stretched out in college. Because all women are just so ready and willing to open their bodies up to any man thats willing to give her that work.

And Chopper is over exaggerating.

And plus, ***** we out here eating. Let these women eat too, b.

Every woman ain't a saint, but they all ain't sluts either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom