Would you wife a one nighter?

Lol at crib/mobile home.

Would u wife a chick from a trailer park doe loooool
i didnt know how else to explain this 
laugh.gif

theres nothing to take from my car , when i scooped her up i grabbed my wallet and put it that side pocket in my cargos.....keys with the clip/hook thing on cargos.....phone in hand at all times...........we listened to migos while beating :rofl:

Listen to 3 6 mafia next time

Yo ill you from mia?
yessuh...........west hialeah , 24.............picked up shorty coming back from my dawgs crib in north bay village....found shorty at the bus stop off nw 79 st & nw 27 ave....if your from miami , those cross streets will confirm this story for you 
roll.gif

Last edited:

yessuh...........west hialeah , 24.............picked up shorty coming back from my dawgs crib in north bay village....found shorty at the bus stop off nw 79 st & nw 27 ave....if your from miami , those cross streets will confirm this story for you 
roll.gif
how this go down? you just pull over and say watsup?
roll.gif

only a florida ***** would brag about bagging a crack head hooker...
lol im not bragging bro ......... she sparked up some trees when i picked her up , she didnt rip out the glass on me and start going pookie in new jack 

lol im not bragging bro ......... she sparked up some trees when i picked her up , she didnt rip out the glass on me and start going pookie in new jack 
That "half a blunt" was already rolled right.....

That "half a blunt" was already rolled right.....
ive smoked geeks........you can say im a "street cat" according to NT who went square by choice for my daughter........ that blunt wasnt laced and im sure she wouldve told me by now....all were missing is for her to be a murderer at this point bros........mondays-thursdays though these type of adventures though ....lol "im just living life" 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom