Would you work at a fast food joint on a 10-year, $1 million dollar contract?

A few stipulations:
You gotta work the line and register (Hi Calvin)
Full-time
You can't have another job, legal or otherwise
If you quit before your contract runs out, you owe back 100K for each year you did not honor
Bonus: Tax-free salary

?

business-man-signing-contract-thumb4937721.jpg

Originally Posted by pianoman52

would i work at a fast food joint for 100k a year? are u smokin crack? hell yeah

Ive worked with grimy customers from all walks of life. I think im pretty good with people and can hold my own.. 
so, yeah......

Too easy.

Not sure if serious.

I think fast food is easier than you think (like you think it's the worstthing ever or something), or $1k p/y is FAR more than you realize (like you're rich or something).

dumb thread.

10 years make 100k from fast food spot.

easy.

i'd be the only cashier in america pushing a Porsche Panamera Turbo S.

I'm so committed to this career, I'd rock my uniform at parties.
Why be ashamed of your job? Imma flip some dope burgers.

I've always thought it would be an interesting job - and I'd be good at it. I'm fast, good with numbers, pretty sure I could get your order right and do it efficiently.

That'd be a great deal.

The only knock on working fast food is the pay - it's not a bad job like cleaning the sewers is or anything.

Questions involving money are almost always too easy. Thats 100k a year to flip burgers. Yes I'm doing that.

Heres a better question: Would you instantly age 20 years for 5 million? That'd be 250k in exchange for each year of your life, for most of you it'd be in exchange for each year of your 'glory years'.

Back
Top Bottom