Wow - 40 pounds doesn't seem like that much

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

You cant equate 40 lbs of meat to someone losing 40 lbs.Its not the same. When you lose weight you shed all the excess water and fat thats in your organism not tissue.

This.

The stupidity in that post was epic.

leothegod wrote:

well I hope you don't have that same phone#
and whelp...didn't think about that with the meat before I just looked at 1 lb as 1 lb and that's a lot of weight. motivation is motivation though

MrDoeBoi- walk up in the store "yo habibi how much you want for this? $200? *brings item to register* aight i got $120 for you right now."

wHo LamE as HiM wrote:

Son sit down.
30t6p3b.gif

back to the thread. Thats cool.

The price was stated at 200. Then dropped to 150. Then he tried to drop it down to 100. At which point I hung up, cuz he was wasting my time.

Originally Posted by leothegod

MrDoeBoi- walk up in the store "yo habibi how much you want for this? $200? *brings item to register* aight i got $120 for you right now."
Classic hood _ !%#+.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

The price was stated at 200. Then dropped to 150. Then he tried to drop it down to 100. At which point I hung up, cuz he was wasting my time.

i feel you bro i seriously can't stand low ballers they waste my time im glad you faked on him

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

laugh.gif
son bee hooked up the deal bro, he gave you my math
so how can i have called you blocked? you know me too from the oHTer
site my money straight too...years back yall was flaking on sidekick 2s and
mayor was selling xbox controllers to feed his family
laugh.gif
in west babylon
my money was straight too.

i ain't heated
laugh.gif
im just saying cuzzo you couldve let me slide on a few dollars.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

6 got dem hand- are you slow?

let me break it down even further... idk why we are still on this...

Dude PM'd me $200 offer i say fine. its yours.
i give him my cell number.
calls me next day. from a blocked number.
we negotiate to $150
we both agree he's coming to pick it up.
he tries to re- negotiate further trying get me down to $100 i say no and some slick #@%% then hang up.

i wasnt trying to make money on the fitted.

he hit me up with the ridiculous offer. how can i not accept a $200 offer on something i paid $44 for??

there was no third party, i never had his number he called me [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]blocked[/color]

the only thing i can gather with this third party stuff is that Bee told him i had a size 8.
so thats how he knew. i assumed he knew i had the hat from the official thread. i never knew he talked to Bee.

can't you see he never refuted anything i said?

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

So wait, I never went to law school but if Nice was on trial for his life your OWN evidence Mr Leo may have just helped him walk.
Am I the only one that see's this? 

Cross Examination:
Mr Leo:

i wasnt going to sell the hat... but for $150 i cant turn that down

you offered the price. not me. its not like i was like i got a NT Fitted for sale for $150.
So there's a third party who hooked up the deal? If he did indeed give you Mr Nice's number then your whole testimony is under question again.

It was only one instance. I hung on him cuz he was acting like a female.

The price was stated at 200. Then dropped to 150. Then he tried to drop it down to 100. At which point I hung up, cuz he was wasting my time

Like I said I'm no fed or attorney but, through all the smoke and mirrors of the screen caps posted, to any person who pays attention to details all evidence points to you being a wiener. 

Thank god you aren't a lawyer, you should go back to reading comprehension 
indifferent.gif

Thank god you aren't a lawyer, you should go back to reading comprehension

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea i have no idea what Bron Bron is talkin about. Let them argue homie youre confusing everybody

all evidence points to you being a wiener.

On a side note who calls another man a wiener??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

nice boobs.

Yep
Too bad, there's not a way for chicks to keep their boob size after losing weight.

If that was possible, it'd be 
smokin.gif

So let me get this straight, "WHO NICE AS HIM" = STOCKHOLM PATRIOT; the very same NTer that completed his Ph.D in 1.5 years while holding down two full time jobs (one as a club DJ), and raising his kid as a single father?
345ilpw.jpg

Yeahhh Leo is tellin' truth. Even if dude was lyin', he'd still be telling the truth against this fraud, Stockholm.

Back
Top Bottom