Wow. Anyone ever seen Columbias yellow this bad?

I always found Xis the least durable jordan, they have to be kept in airtight bags to last and even then they can fall apart if worn years down the line. Illbe wearin my breads out for sure.

I havent seen Columbias that yellow before tho, must have kept them in sunlight.

They were at $45 + $40 shipping with 1 day left and he ended the auction......

Less than retail 13 years after release..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

smh.gif
what do you expect? Nowadays, these Jordanheads only buy the latest, newest J's/fusions, six rings, or team J's. They think of OGs ofhaving no "value" because they are simply old, not the current trend, and unwearable.

smh.gif

Just because it said that doesn't mean he ended them for that price
smh.gif

Hope JB doesn't make this a colorway...

"White/White-Varsity Banana" or "White/White-True Lemon Tart"

They'll use anything for ideas these days.

looks like Eggshell XI's...not columbia's. I would say these are not real, I have seen Columbia's yellow no doubt, but the entire shoe starts toturn - no way the soles stay clean

Originally Posted by raptors29

smh.gif

Just because it said that doesn't mean he ended them for that price
smh.gif

Obviously.

What I meant was they were going for waaaaaay less than he wanted with 1 day left, so he ended it because he didnt want to get stuck selling some DS OGcolumbias for $100. (Under retail)
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiZe14OnLy

I would say these are not real, I have seen Columbia's yellow no doubt, but the entire shoe starts to turn - no way the soles stay clean

Go ahead and log off NT, Sir.

Anyone who claims that these XI's are fake, needs more knowledge in Air Jordans, or is just simply hypebeasts.

My question is "Where does this seller get so many OG Gems from?" Every month, he is always putting up many different OG's and they're inpristine or DS condition. Where is he getting all these shoes from? Collection? ???

columbias need to retroed every 4-5 years because of the yellowing problem, and anyone who doesn't want everyone else to have the same shoes they have orwant the shoes to be extra limited can eat 10,000 wee wees and die.

i got a pair on the 2001 retros on ebay that are as white as you can find them at a damn good price, i know its inevitable there going to yellow so ive beenwearing the hell out of them ever since i got them.

Those look like some easter joints with yellowing that severe. It's actually better at one extreme or the other but def. not anywhere in between.

Back
Top Bottom