WOW!!! Go 2 Kixclusive.com and see what happens

denverairforce wrote:
I still see a go daddy page...

laugh.gif

yeah its wrokin fine for me, maybe they had some sort of temporary injunction against them over this shady dealing?

Kixclusive screwed me for 775 dollars. I sold HIM my Eminem 2s and when he got them he refused the package and filed a chargeback, except before he refused thepackage he opened it up and put in a cracked pair of black/cement 3's. He got his money back and kept the Eminem's!! He committed MAIL FRAUD and Ireported him to my POSTAL INSPECTOR friend. They are still investigating it but I had to jump through a MILLION hoops to get my money back through paypal.I'm lucky I got my money back but he tried to screw me so bad.

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

I should also note that while in the process of making the deal to sell my Eminem 2's to the guy, we engaged in friendly conversation and I asked how hehad SO many Eminem 2's and SO many Premier XX3's. He said he doesn't have ANY of them, but when someone orders off his site at a RAPE price, hegoes and scoops off ebay for the fair market value and keeps the couple hundred bucks profit. He sells shoes he doesn't have.

it still works for me. but that happened to KAYS shoes.com. all i know is they did bad business with sneakgeekz then the site was down a few months later. ohwell

Back
Top Bottom